Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Billy Gilmour SINGED on a four-year contract

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I'm a fan but seemed quite passive and slow today in his brief cameo debut. Very quickly needs to adjust if he wants game time. Has to understand how much he needs to run in transition in this brilliant team.
Was hoping for more but a year at Norwich has clearly affected his confidence and aggression in play. Work to do.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Oh dear.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm a fan but seemed quite passive and slow today in his brief cameo debut. Very quickly needs to adjust if he wants game time. Has to understand how much he needs to run in transition in this brilliant team.
Was hoping for more but a year at Norwich has clearly affected his confidence and aggression in play. Work to do.

Four minutes is enough to decide that this was a massive ricket by the club. Get rid asap

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020

You're just playing at it. I could tell just from his warm-up. There were no leg lifts. No leg lifts = no passion. Get rid. Cut our losses.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1

What on earth? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018

He was on the pitch less time than the VAR decision took to come out, not sure how he can be judged?

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton

You what?!

Fishing or just an utterly bizarre post?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Thick Glaswegian drunken agent accent screaming from the passenger seat at Wee Billy all the way home up the A23/M23 tonight.

“And that’s why I got your Brighton and Hove ****ing Albion laddie, never ****ing forget me putting yous on the South Coast Wee Billy! ”

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
On the basis of the 4 minutes he was on for I can safely say he's a Scottish chancer, get rid immediately.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Manifestly unfair to judge someone on a performance lasting 4 minutes. I never made a great contribution in my first 4 minutes in the office each day, but over time I almost became indispensable.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
On the basis of the 4 minutes he was on for I can safely say he's a Scottish chancer, get rid immediately.

Did you keep your powder dry over Undav?

Those NSC experts who, after a Micky Mouse game against a lower league team labelled him fat, slow, disinterested, big boned, festively plump, beached whale, one hit wonder, Fatty McFat Face and ‘he who eats instead of runs’ surely know a lot more about football than you?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

What’s the definition of clearly..? In fact what’s the opposite of clearly?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Find it a bit weird that this guy had a chant before he’d even played a second for us while some players have been here years and don’t have a chant, but there we go

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Did you keep your powder dry over Undav?

Those NSC experts who, after a Micky Mouse game against a lower league team labelled him fat, slow, disinterested, big boned, festively plump, beached whale, one hit wonder, Fatty McFat Face and ‘he who eats instead of runs’ surely know a lot more about football than you?

Somewhere Undav the rainbow
Way up high
And the dreams that you dreamed of
Once in a lullaby
Seagulls fly
Dreams really do come true ooh ooooh
Someday I'll wish upon a star
Wake up where the clouds are far behind me ee ee eeh
Where trouble melts like lemon drops
High above the chimney tops thats where you'll find me oh
Somewhere Undav the rainbow Seagulls fly
And the dream that you dare to, why, oh why can't I?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Way up high
Once in a lullaby
Seagulls fly
Dreams really do come true ooh ooooh
Someday I'll wish upon a star
Wake up where the clouds are far behind me ee ee eeh
Where trouble melts like lemon drops
High above the chimney tops thats where you'll find me oh
Somewhere Undav the rainbow Seagulls fly
And the dream that you dare to, why, oh why can't I?

Too long winded for fans to follow, they much prefer short and sweet.

Like “what the eckin hell was that” or “attack attack attack”

Possibly extending yo “who’s the VAR man in the van”

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Didn’t see him have a good touch once yesterday. Probably becuase I left early.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I know you can't judge a player in 4 minutes, but I did it in a split second. Gilmour made one little Lallanaesque reverse turn to defend the ball and get himself out of a very tight space and I thought 'He'll do.'

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

I'm personally underwhelmed by Gilmour's signing, and would rather the club showed some faith in Alzate...but ****ING HELL!. Have a word with yourself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here