Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Billy Connolly - a funny man but has he gone too far this time ?

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Raphael Meade said:
anyone going to see jerry sadowitchz (sp?) this month.

now THAT will offend you :clap: :clap: :clap:

Class act PETER, I saw him when I was a student in Aberdeen and a group of 'feminists' started heckling him his response was...

Why has the bird with no tits got a little wispy moustache.....

...so you know where to aim when you punch her

LEGEND

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
caz99 said:
too much of the PC brigade around these days.

To be critical of Connolly's comments has nothing to do with political correctness. Is all about common decency and compassion.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Set of Tracksuits said:
Professional comedians HAVE to push the boundaries of what's acceptable as humour. OK, he overstepped the mark here, but he's only human.

why do they have to be profesional? Who's a Pro?

They'll cut bigleys head of a week before the General election so the mindless idiots in the UK will blame Blair.

Connoly was probably right even though it was a sick crack.

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
Rougvie said:
Class act PETER, I saw him when I was a student in Aberdeen and a group of 'feminists' started heckling him his response was...

Why has the bird with no tits got a little wispy moustache.....

...so you know where to aim when you punch her

LEGEND

:lolol: my friend saw him at the corn exchange/dome a few months ago i think it was.

the place was almost empty by the end!! :clap: :clap:

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Regardless of the acceptability of the joke, I'm not sure what made him think it'd be funny ... It can barely be called a gag - it's just a crap joke.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
A very hit and miss comedian in my view, and totally overrated, a bit like Jasper "I was behind a Skoda on the motorway last night" Carrott.

This comment was crass, unfunny, insensitive and complete shite. What a f***ing tool.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Aargh, a thread for all the closet Connolly haters to come out of the wood work.

Still it sounds like he made a pretty crass comment and should apologise.

Still we should forgive him, he's the godfather of stand-up in this country. Without Connolly we'd be stuck with nothing but Jim Davidson's telling one's about the mother-in-law

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here