Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bill archer

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Now chairman of dartford fc? Is it the same one?

I went to see dartford a couple of times last season so I follow them on twitter. Anyhow they posted earlier about their chairman, I asked if it was the same one and the replied, probably thinking it was funny, they missed a trick by not putting him alongside their other co chairman, dave.

Surely it's a different one, he can't of been allowed back into football?

Pintos

Jul 28, 2005
Oxted

I went to see dartford a couple of times last season so I follow them on twitter. Anyhow they posted earlier about their chairman, I asked if it was the same one and the replied, probably thinking it was funny, they missed a trick by not putting him alongside their other co chairman, dave.

thank god no

Dartford v Farnborough 10.3.12 Pix by Dave Adkins

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

Different one mate.

princesdayone19.jpg

No eye patch for a start!

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Nice, panic over. Was just working out a way of getting back every penny I'd spent there.

Glad to see even dartford know about the vermin who attached themselves to our club!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here