Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bill Archer in bid to develop Silverstone

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I emailed Damon Hill, and just got this reply

"Dear Mr Shelly

Thank you for your e-mail. It is one of many about the hapless Mr. Archer. Silverstone is not for sale. We are however, well on the way towards getting a great development plan off the drawing board and into action, which will enable us to retain the British GP. I will pass this on to the board of the BRDC who are doing a sterling job in protecting and enhancing the assets of Silverstone for the future.

Kind regards

Damon Hill."

It may seem hard,but thats the way it is,archer and bellottie are business men who sadly didn't give a shite about the fans and the club.From there point of view it was about money.If we went bust now its not there thought as its 10 years and things have been in our hands or should i say the government mmmm.

I can only assume you are trying to say that the current plight of the Albion is not their fault? Who's fault is it then? FFS, when even Albion fans haven't a f***ing clue about what happened how are we supposed to expect visiting fans to understand why they're watching their team from Hove?

I do believe there is a few million kept by in a trust fund after the sale of the goldstone towards falmer.
The only millions put aside from the sale of The Goldstone are in that C*NT's bank account-you really haven't a clue about any of this have you?

You know the saying,it takes a stronger club to move on than to keep looking back.Thats what we have done moved on and its time for many of you to move on and stop being so bitter:whisky:

Im sure he is laughing at the fact we are still homeless,but who gives a fu--ck what he thinks.soon we will be laughing:drink:

I'll stop being bitter when we have a new stadium and that C*UNT is dead. He is soley responsible for our 10 years of suffering, lack of funds, crap facilities, no money for better players, etc., etc. I think it is you who needs to wake up and remind yourself what he did to this club and all of its supporters.

There is the remote possibility that you on a big wind-up: in which case, please ignore the above.

Last edited:

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost

"Dear Mr Shelly

Thank you for your e-mail. It is one of many about the hapless Mr. Archer. Silverstone is not for sale. We are however, well on the way towards getting a great development plan off the drawing board and into action, which will enable us to retain the British GP. I will pass this on to the board of the BRDC who are doing a sterling job in protecting and enhancing the assets of Silverstone for the future.

Kind regards

Damon Hill."

Did'nt take them long to suss the **** out, well done BRDC :clap:

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003

"Dear Mr Shelly

Kind regards

Damon Hill."

If that it true then well done everyone who emailed. :albion2:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
If that it true then well done everyone who emailed. :albion2:

What do you mean "if that is true" ? It certainly is, and I guess Mr Hill has had a few messages from us, I doubt any of them were to encourage them to accept archers money.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX

"Dear Mr Shelly

Kind regards

Damon Hill."

I emailed Damon Hill and recieved a similar reply.............it goes without saying i was not very complimentary about Mr Archer!!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Still waiting for my reply......mind you, I was a bit blunt....!

bailey

Sep 24, 2005
Seafront Brighton

"Dear Mr Shelly

Kind regards

Damon Hill."

Did he actually say "hapless"?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here