Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bill Archer, give him a place on the board?

Should we give Bill Archer a place on the board?

• Yes, nothing to lose

Votes: 17 22.7%
  • No, don't want him anywhere near an Albion board room again

Votes: 47 62.7%
  • Fence

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Other option? Please state

Votes: 9 12.0%

• Total voters

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
archer total and utter -unt the lowest form off human life ever.If he came on the board again then several albion fans would never support the club again.I hate that man for nearly killing my club.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
*AHEM*

But lets not forget "cuddly" Greg who brought Archer along in the first place.

If it wasnt for Greg we wouldnt be where we are now.

:rave: :clap2:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
*AHEM*

But lets not forget "cuddly" Greg who brought Archer along in the first place.

If it wasnt for Greg we wouldnt be where we are now.

:rave: :clap2:

It's already decided he'll run the bar. He could also travel with the team to be the random brick thrower through local shop windows on any trips up North of course.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Yer, and maybe we should ge Hitler to run Isreal.

I went for other. I would like to see a concerte statue of the man made, and stand it outside the stadium looking towards it. Obviously to get it just right, we would have to use the man himself as a mold inside said statue.

He can then stand a watch forever, what migh have been, if he wasn't such a narrow sighted ****.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
For f*** sake, switch your 'Irony' setting to ON, would you?

:facepalm:
It's no good, far too many people think 'irony' is what mummy does with the washing. (Either that or they missed the Leon Knight threads yesterday).

Anyway, yes, I ageee. If he came on here and said sorry I'd welcome him back with open arms. Sound business brain, wouldn't be so sentimental as to give Hart another year, what's not to like? All the saddos saying 'no' are just jealous 'cos Archer's achieved far more in his life than they ever will.

Yes ok he left under a bit of a cloud; things got said and all the rest of it - but then I blame Dick Knight who virtually forced him out. Now that's Knight's no longer chairman I think it would be a great time to bring Bill back on board, ideally with Belloti as well. Just for a trial to see how it goes, I'm sure it wouldn't bring any disruption to the current board and Archer would well be the twenty million a year investor we've been on the lookout for.

Bill 'n' Dave,
This club they'll save!:thumbsup:

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Only if he had 56.25 % control.

He was just a bit misunderstood after all.

Are you off your f***ing trolley?

iansharp

Apr 27, 2010
I voted 'no' of course.

I understand irony, sarcasm and humour. I find none of those in even playing with idea of Archer returning, even if it was to clean the toilets.

Anyone who thinks otherwise clearly has no understanding of the history of this club.

There are good times, full of potential which I feel optimistic we will achieve.

Archer and co. actively attempted to kill the club and that must never be forgotten.

Never.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here