Bigley Beheading Video

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
You brought the subject up.???

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
I only rubberneck at a car accident to see the damage done to the cars. If i saw someone badly injured I would have to look away.

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Not sure anyone will have downloaded it from the net, yet. This one was distributed as a VCD to an Arab TV station.

I think it shows how close the Yanks were to where ever he was being held as I think the despicable people seem to have been in a bit of a hurry.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
one question is that how long and how much more of this will the english people take before they start retaliating on muslims in this country?
my guess is soon

moggy said:
one question is that how long and how much more of this will the english people take before they start retaliating on muslims in this country?
my guess is soon
"Muslims" didn't do this. Muslims have condemned it.

If we get into this sort of discussion, given the numbers of people killed in Iraq, how long before moggy realises that "retaliation" might be directed at him?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
moggy said:
my guess is soon

You cant help but worry when you see crap like this written down.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Lord Bracknell said:
"Muslims" didn't do this. Muslims have condemned it.

If we get into this sort of discussion, given the numbers of people killed in Iraq, how long before moggy realises that "retaliation" might be directed at him?

marvellous :p

just make sure the GPS system is correct before you send in the scuds :lolol:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
I think that Moggy has a point about retaliation. The BNP seems to be getting stronger and a lot more people seem to be losing their patience with some Muslims. When you see the likes of the bloke with the hook ( sorry but can not remember his name ) who is constantly slagging off the west it does make you think that they should F off back to where they came from. I have also seen the unrest recently in Russia towards Muslims. The mosque in St Petersburg has been covered in graffiti because of the fact that Muslims were involved in the atrocities in Beslam. there has also been attacks of Muslims within St Petes for the same reason.

On the Beslam note, we in the west were led to believe that about 350 were killed in the school. According to my Ex in Russia, she says that the official figure is closer to 650. Goes to show how much Putin is trying to cover up

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
i said muslims as its a broader term.
all these factions are similar in many reespects and a lot of people tar them with the same brush.

unfortunate but true.

and bha.fatboy is right.
the feelings in many countries are running very high at the moment. not so much here yet but most certainly abroad.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
bha.fatboy said:
When you see the likes of the bloke with the hook ( sorry but can not remember his name )
Abu Hamza?

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
fatboy said:
Abu Hamza?

thats the kiddy :thumbsup: It was really starting to bug me

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
On this occasion I think the Muslim community especially has done all in its powers to condemn the action before and after and tried damn hard to get Bigley released. It just the fanatics who are blinded by hate , which is what the USA are trying to destroy. whetehr they will is another matter.

Stumpy Tim

Gareth Glover said:
On this occasion I think the Muslim community especially has done all in its powers to condemn the action before and after and tried damn hard to get Bigley released. It just the fanatics who are blinded by hate , which is what the USA are trying to destroy. whetehr they will is another matter.

That's true GG. I think moggy's point is that some thick people around the world blame all Muslims which is clearly unfair

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here