Votes: 11 4.1%
  • Joey Barton

Votes: 111 41.7%

• Total voters

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
You have to be fair, Zaha was and probably still is a great player, I always despised him, not for him, but his ability with a football, he definitely ‘got’ the rivalry, always gave his best for them which is all they could ask but it really pissed me off and I was glad he finally left ‘them’ in fact I miss the wind ups and watching him in the hope he’d eff up which he seldom did….. there I’ve said it.

1724930776452.png

Zaha: Truly, how did this happen? Brighton fans actually showing some "love" for me. I just can't believe it.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
If we're going on the worst tackle I've seen it would be Fabhinio on Ferguson simply because 100% he knew exactly the damage it would cause, totally premeditated imo.
The Kung Fu kick on Mitoma was up there by Holgate as well.

Not knowing the others listed,but as human beings you'd have to go with Barton purely on track record.
Horrible little **** .
For me, the worst tackle has to be the one on Knockaert by a Watford player early in 2017/18. The distance he flew through the air to take him out is almost impressive.

Cordwainer

Jul 30, 2023
50% of players on the list have played for Northampton. One was great for us the other released after very few appearances.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Williams is a thug

Barton is a shit stain on the underpants of humanity

There really is no contest

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Williams is a league 1 cart horse his and Brighton’s paths are not likely to cross again, Barton is just your classic too big for his boots ex footballer, the other two were complete thorns in our sides again and again however neither are likely to to ever play against Brighton

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I agree. Think 2 of the candidates are/were just top grade wind up merchants, but the other 2 actually go out to hurt people. Genuinely think it's unfair to put Zaha in the same category, much as I dislike him.

Zaha stamping on Sollys Achilles tendon when we beat them 3-1 was an awful foul. No chance of getting the ball, just a cowardly petulant stamp from behind cos they were 3-1 down, and Zaha had been shite.

Solly was lucky to not get a 2-3 month injury from that.

Anger

Jul 21, 2017
90% of our fans wouldn’t know Scott McGleish if he had a Seagull or an ‘O’ on his head.

Williams is obviously a bit raw right now, but current feelings probably won’t last because we will never see him again.

The SEGW is clearly an irritant because of who he played for, but he does a lot of good work for charridee.

Therefore it has to be Barton for the ‘Lifetime Achievement‘ aspect.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Williams has joined Joey Barton and Norman Whiteside, in a list of nasty ****s that I have seen deliberately injure a Brighton player.

Barton 'wins' though, as he has proven in so many other ways to be an utter **** off the field as well.
This with bells on

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Joey Barton and it isn’t close. His complete CJTCness transcends football. Absolute prick of the highest order. Just look at his rap sheet quite apart from his behaviour on the pitch. Not even his funny dipshit behaviour (French accent, describing himself as one of the best players in the world) can soften what an absolute cretin the man is.

I don’t like him btw.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Have the years so softened the view on Phil Prosser that he no longer makes these polls? Or is that because he's a tosser and not a wanker?
The Posser thing was overhyped…. He had a good game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here