Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] Biggest Up Themselves TV Presenter?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Greg Wallace. Bellowing “cooking doesn’t get tougher than this” every five seconds, gurning and over exaggerating every facial expression while contributing nothing useful beyond the fact he got blimey loves a chocolate pud lick spoon gurn gurn etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't dislike him, but a TV parody could really send up his factories How Do They Make That documentaries.

Everything a "wow", "10,000,000 gallons of chocolate a day", "275,000 lorries movements a year carrying chocolate digestives", "wow".

schmunk

Centrist Dad
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Naga chapati

BitterAdvancedBlackfish-size_restricted.gif

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I don't dislike him, but a TV parody could really send up his factories How Do They Make That documentaries.

Everything a "wow", "10,000,000 gallons of chocolate a day", "275,000 lorries movements a year carrying chocolate digestives", "wow".

Are you saying that he says 10,000 gallons of chocolate a day? And that you don't dislike him?

Are you saying 275,000 lorries move digestives a year?

Am I saying all his presenting style involves is repeating things people in hair nets tell him? Wow.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

NSFW (language) in places

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Gary Lineker

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here