Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Biggest prick 2007 on NSC

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
I walked into the Ladies toilets by accident at my local club the other day. Turned out it was tranvestites' night.

As you can imagine, I felt a prick.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Lets examine this:

BYF - has refused to join in Algae's Wilkins cock sucking sessions
Les - has beasted Algae's racist views and owned him
HB&B - has shown far more wit and humour than him
Beard - I assume this is Alan/TLO - has joined in Algae's Wilkins CSS's but owned him on just about every other issue
US - has refused to join in Algae's Wilkins cock sucking sessions

No personal agenda then Algae ???

Why are those who have been supportive of the Brighton manager all along cocksuckers? It does make it sound as if you DO have an agenda.

I ask this as someone who can be a right prick on this board more often than most.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Why are those who have been supportive of the Brighton manager all along cocksuckers? It does make it sound as if you DO have an agenda.

I ask this as someone who can be a right prick on this board more often than most.

I disagree with that. There is no can be about it.:jester:

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Does girth count, or are we just talking prick length??

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Lets examine this:

BYF - has refused to join in Algae's Wilkins cock sucking sessions
Les - has beasted Algae's racist views and owned him
HB&B - has shown far more wit and humour than him
Beard - I assume this is Alan/TLO - has joined in Algae's Wilkins CSS's but owned him on just about every other issue
US - has refused to join in Algae's Wilkins cock sucking sessions

No personal agenda then Algae ???
Now, how can I best put this diplomatically, especially as we're probably at the same breakfast meeting tomorrow?

I know - f*** off Gareth, you 3rd placed prick.

Uncle Spielberg with an agenda? Shirley not. You can't possibly be suggesting that he is still bitter about McGhee's exit after all this time, and venting his frustration on our new manager and anyone who may have been supportive of him from the off? No really, no one could be that petty and bitter. It seems you really are a COCK Buzzer.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
No really, no one could be that petty and bitter. It seems you really are a COCK Buzzer.

You'd be a cock too, City boy, if you were an accountant. I failed the Big Issue interview so am just counting beans until a decent job comes along. Only trouble is it makes me a little paranoid.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
cant we all just be nice to eachother

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
How are your stools today?

they have been fine...its my throat that is full of gungy snotty stuff that is the problem.

He's an absolute twat. He's not even paying for his seat at Falmer when the place gets built.

A total TWUNT.

I was feeling a bit miserable this afternoon but that FACT has just cheered me up. Thanks GIMPSTER. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here