Binge drinking

Increase in Scum and Chavs

House Prices

Public Transport

Traffic

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The state of Education is a right bloody shower. Its nothing new, its been in a poor state for years, and probably can be put down to the so called "comprehensive" system.

The next three basically stem from poor education.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Flamin loony lefties:

First in the 70's and 80's the left wing councils all over the country do their best to discourage all competitive elements from our school system ( for that also read society), then they issue statements this week that there needs to be more sportsdays in schools.

This country thrived on the Public School educated ( for that read competitive people) able to cope in the real world generations of days of yore, now we are breeding several generations of SAPS ( shiney arsed pen-pushers) who wouldn't know how to cope with real competition if it smacked them in the gob.

BLOODY PC BRIGADE...............F**K the lot of them for ruining this country.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
somerset said:
Flamin loony lefties:

First in the 70's and 80's the left wing councils all over the country do their best to discourage all competitive elements from our school system ( for that also read society), then they issue statements this week that there needs to be more sportsdays in schools.

This country thrived on the Public School educated ( for that read competitive people) able to cope in the real world generations of days of yore, now we are breeding several generations of SAPS ( shiney arsed pen-pushers) who wouldn't know how to cope with real competition if it smacked them in the gob.

BLOODY PC BRIGADE...............F**K the lot of them for ruining this country.

Somerset makes a good point.

But even more so I think it is an increase in scum and Chavs

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
To many bloody foreigners thats the bloody problem and a shite goverment who just drain you of every penny.

TOSSERS OR WHAT:angry: :angry:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The current problem I have is in my Bombay Mix - I hate the damn things, and it takes me bloody ages to pick them all out.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Its not so much Asylum seekers as illegal immigrants and organised crime, to which unfortunately a good few of them are linked to, whether by choice, or by unfortunate association.

Even the seemingly harmless 'Dodgy Romanian' selling fake DVD's at car boot sales is a threat to our society as profits from this are chanelled into yet more sophisticated ways of smuggling drugs, arms and even more illegal people into this country.

Anyone remotely in the know in the legal, or law inforcement profession will tell you that a good deal of organised shinanigans in the Brighton and Hove area have some sort of Eastern European connection, and there are plenty more to take the places of the ones that get banged up.

And they are 'proper' nasty as well, as slashing someones face in Tirana or Pristina is just a way of life.

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The beer's to expensive.:drink: :angry: :drink: :angry: :drink: :angry:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
I think the biggest problem is the institutionalised rascism that is prevalent in too many U.K. residents, particularly among the older generation.

It is often not borne of malice, but is still present in people's attitudes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here