Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big 'We Want Falmer' chant just before kick off on Saturday!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I suppose it could be "Fell mer".

Any other suggestions how it should be pronounced?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
mk_bha said:
adverts for 3.5 mins before the kick off.

youll be singing to no-one.

:dunce:

this site is stupid - every week threads of "lets sing" "lets give the boys a good reception" blah blah blah. never happens.

Why didn't we think of that. Perhaps we won't bother then :rolleyes:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Ernest said:
3999 as I certainly won't be jumping in support of Knight :angry:

I suppose he only saved our club from dieing...and he's only generating outside inverstors to put their money into the club...and he's only about to get us a grand spanking new stadium...and he's only keeping the club finiacially sound...and he's only looking at the long run, so the club wont callapose without him...f***ing STOP WITH THE ANTI DICK KNIGHT STUFF!

:drink:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Reliant said:
how about loads of we want falmer posters?

All the hoardings around the pitch have that on and were very prominent when we were on tv against QPR.

No doubt they'll all be moved forward again

I don't recall many crowd shots from the cameras last time (because the cameras are in the South stand) but singing will be heard

MRRF 10

Yorkie said:
All the hoardings around the pitch have that on and were very prominent when we were on tv against QPR.

No doubt they'll all be moved forward again

I don't recall many crowd shots from the cameras last time (because the cameras are in the South stand) but singing will be heard

okay, how about balloons?

MRRF 10

attila said:
Yes, great idea - make your own WE WANT FALMER posters too if you can, bring them, wave them 5 secs before kick off..let's do everything we can to get our message across, it's a great chance to do it.

Let's have some more of that energy and passion which kicked out the scum and brought us this far!

exactly what i was thinking

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Have you got Sky in the Boxy Thing? Need someone to tell you exactly when the adverts end.

Good stuff though.

If we jump around for falmer it'll shake the stand and the camera?

"We apolgosie for the poor picture. It's a result of the Brighton fans jumping around for there new ground" :jester:

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
What's the point the whinging gits will tell you to sit down and be quiet and threaten to call a steward if you dont, been there done it, never again.:nono: :nono:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I dont normally agree with such chanting especially the rubbish one 'stand up if you want Falmer' completely pointless in normal circumswtances because WE ALL WANT FALMER and the only people that hear it are us the converted. BUT in this case as the match is on SKY I would agree with perseus in the chant 'Prescott, Prescott give usa ground' Would not the whistle to kick off each half be the best signal to start the chant.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
How about the front row of the North Stand having letters painted on their arses, so when they do a formation moon it spells out "WE WANT FALMER." Maybe Ernest can move over there just this once and be the full stop (no paint required).

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I think a couple of DAFT Bint streakers, nekkids as jaybirds apart from some strategically-placed 'We Want Falmer' body paint, should do the trick... :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here