Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big Flo in Goal

Beeercan

Jul 14, 2005
Colchester
If he is playing, then f***ing get behind him.
Stop all this Kuipers should be playing, stuff.

The Manager makes his decisions and we should respect them.

Oh, and can not have another 5min into the game cheer when big flo goes down. Please help the lad.

***Awaits cruxifiction***

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Last week i would have agreed with you, this week tho after Kuipers Reserve performance and what he said after I will be fairly pissed off if Flo is in goal.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Have it on good authority that Kuipers is in goal today, final chance to impress McGhee:nono:

Beeercan

Jul 14, 2005
Colchester
Can't we just give him a chance. It seems unfair to slag the bloke off after 3 matches.

I like him i know what Kuipers can do, he IS a quality keeper no doubt about that, but he's getting on and if we can't get Henderson to take over the reins then i feel he could be the man.

JUST GET BEHIND HIM!!!!!

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Beeercan said:
Can't we just give him a chance. It seems unfair to slag the bloke off after 3 matches.

I like him i know what Kuipers can do, he IS a quality keeper no doubt about that, but he's getting on and if we can't get Henderson to take over the reins then i feel he could be the man.

JUST GET BEHIND HIM!!!!!

Hes only here till the end of the season tho, ill get behind him as i will anyone in the stripes but he is not the answer. Least Kuipers is still gonna be here next season.

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
DAMANCLAY said:
Hes only here till the end of the season tho, ill get behind him as i will anyone in the stripes but he is not the answer. Least Kuipers is still gonna be here next season.

Unless McGhee gets rid :(

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
It will be a little bizarre if Kuipers is back - even for a manager who loves meddling, what has Flo done to merit being dropped? McGhee certainly has odd ways of keeping morale high ...

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Beeercan said:
If he is playing, then f***ing get behind him.
Stop all this Kuipers should be playing, stuff.

Oh, and can not have another 5min into the game cheer when big flo goes down. Please help the lad.

***Awaits cruxifiction***

Just because McGee makes the decisions that doesnt mean we have to respect them at all. The bloke has made some some terrible decisions that have clearly cost us games this season....do you respect those decisions aswell then?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Beeercan said:
So we're not allowed opinions now? Great. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
brightonfan_86 said:
When Chaigneau went down injured last week, alot of people cheered. I thought it was completly harsh on him.

No, we cheered Kuipers as he emerged from the bench to warm up. I don't think anyone (certainly not around me) was cheering the fact that Chaigneau was injured.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Withdean Wanderer said:
Have it on good authority that Kuipers is in goal today, final chance to impress McGhee:nono:

That's somewhat harsh to say the least

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Re: Re: Big Flo in Goal

Silent Bob said:
So we're not allowed opinions now? Great. :rolleyes:

No you're not - remember what happened to Leon :ohmy:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Beeercan said:

No f***ing way the lardy clown thinks he is tinkerman ranieri.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Re: Re: Re: Big Flo in Goal

Redhead said:
Better Tinkerman than Tinkerbell though eh?

At least tinkerbell will pick the CORRECT players in the CORRECT positions and tell the forwards to AIM the ball BETWEEN the two white sticks and UNDER the crossbar. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
I haven't seen Chaigneau play so can't comment on how good he is.

The difficulty for me is the chopping and changing.

By all accounts Chaigenaus hasn't done that badly. His replacing Kuipers came as a shock, but if he himself has been replaced this p.m. it can't be based on his performances.

I just think McGhee needs to show some consistency in his GK selections. As a defensive unit we'd play better with a settled GK.

And whilst as Manager the decisions on who plays are his, surely it is good management to explain to players why they are/aren't playing??

Wouldn't mind if he shared it with us either, but I guess that's too much to ask!

Last edited:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Re: Re: Re: Re: Big Flo in Goal

Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
At least tinkerbell will pick the CORRECT players in the CORRECT positions and tell the forwards to AIM the ball BETWEEN the two white sticks and UNDER the crossbar. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Happy Soul, arent we.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here