Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big cat sightings

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
If all these sightings really are "big cats", then how come we have never found any dead ones or have any decent footage of them. All a load of nonense or mistaken identities in my opinion

NOOOOOOO!!! There have been more than a few bodies recovered; and video footage down the years. Why does everyone always trot this line out about no evidence. Do some googling, there's loads of it. Big cats have existed in the uk over the past 40 years. And likely there are still more in the wild today. FFS, do some bloody research you lazy scrots before trotting this chesnut out. This isn't the same as aliens and ghosts you know.

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
catman.jpg

CatMan.jpg

cheshire-cat-costume.jpg

Are any of these them?

turnstiler

Ex North Stand Turnstiler
Mar 6, 2009
Cologne, Germany
Was walking up the track from Hangleton to the Dyke a good 15 years ago in the daytime and there was a dead calf lying on the track with lots of it having been freshly eaten. Any number of things could have been responsible but it must have taken something quite large to bring it down (in my opinion).

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
NOOOOOOO!!! There have been more than a few bodies recovered; and video footage down the years. Why does everyone always trot this line out about no evidence. Do some googling, there's loads of it. Big cats have existed in the uk over the past 40 years. And likely there are still more in the wild today. FFS, do some bloody research you lazy scrots before trotting this chesnut out. This isn't the same as aliens and ghosts you know.

Haha. If it had been proved already why is it still regarded as a myth by many?

This article from google makes me laugh:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/scotsol/hom...e-Beast-of-Billericay-in-Essex.html?print=yes

SNF09SPDN1_682_575922a.jpg

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
fat-cat-19-jun-09.jpg
cat01-life218.jpg

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
fat-cat-pictures-001.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here