Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big Brother

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Silent Bob said:
:clap:

It's utter drivel, if you're going to waste your brain and turn it to mush at least do it with booze and drugs rather than this pointless shit.

why not do both ?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Silent Bob said:
:clap:

It's utter drivel, if you're going to waste your brain and turn it to mush at least do it with booze and drugs rather than this pointless shit.

Is that reference to Big brother or watching The Albion last year ?

Last edited:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
The Wookiee said:
Is that reference to Big brother or watching The Albion last year ?

I've given up the drugs and football, and I'm much happier for it

a BB habit could tip anyone over the edge though

Last edited:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
BB is an addiction, mates would be in a club have Big Brother on record, be getting txt updates :nono:

Its Friday night FFS when your out on the piss, forget that shit

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
surrey jim said:
BB is an addiction, mates would be in a club have Big Brother on record, be getting txt updates :nono:

Its Friday night FFS when your out on the piss, forget that shit

the likleyhood is i will be hooked in a couple of weeks :down: thats all the office has been talking about this morning :down:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
As a veteran of the previous 6 series I'll be watching with baited breath.

Some predictions:

1. 3 out of the first 4 to leave the house will be female.
2. At least half of the females in the house will have done photo spreads in Nuts / FHM by the end of October.
3. At least 2 people will be gay.
4. There will be sex in the house and the BB producers won't have the balls to show it live.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
On Paddypower you can get 25-1 that all housemates will be evacuated due to a bomb scare. Surely thats easy money, put a grand on it, make a convincing phone call and bingo

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
gazwag said:
On Paddypower you can get 25-1 that all housemates will be evacuated due to a bomb scare. Surely thats easy money, put a grand on it, make a convincing phone call and bingo

:lolol: :lolol:

What are the odds that the sun or another paper will get a mega phone and broadcast the football scores to them ??? probabaly 1/1000:lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Uncle Spielberg said:
Whats Anthony Hutton up to nowadays ??? :lolol:

Apparently trying to go out with David Beckham's sister :nono:

Still, that's one way of grimly clinging on to your 30 seconds of fame, isn't it?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
What kind of IDIOT goes into the BB house just before the World Cup ? Absolute bunch of mongs.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Pavilionaire said:
As a veteran of the previous 6 series I'll be watching with baited breath.

Some predictions:

1. 3 out of the first 4 to leave the house will be female.
2. At least half of the females in the house will have done photo spreads in Nuts / FHM by the end of October.
3. At least 2 people will be gay.
4. There will be sex in the house and the BB producers won't have the balls to show it live.

5. At least one of the men in the house will generally wear skirts and make up, stick with the girls at all times and sit on the sofa and bitch.

6. All of them will sit in the diary room and unfailingly tell viewers how everyone else is "playing the game", but that they alone are being themselves

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I had to turn radio.1 of this moring as that was what moyles was keeping on about! I've got plenty of dvds to watch for the next couple of weeks if theres nothing else on tele to watch

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Filthy, this is going to take over pretty much every newspaper and will be headline news for months, mate. So get used to it!
neenerneener.gif

Last edited:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I see that scary munter Michelle Bass is on the front page of the Daily Sport today.

Well done luv. Your family must be very proud of your new 'meejah' career. Nice norks, though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here