bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
:tumble:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Wow, maybe you will find these funny as well BB around the world Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Italy, India, Mexico, Nigeria, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, and the UK.

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
Totally wrong end the stick. It made me chuckle simply because it shows you how far india has grown.

I never knew India had a big brother and if it would be accepted thats all.

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Is it worth clicking on that link? Or should I eat another clementine instead?

tvd

Sep 5, 2008
BN3
Of corse they accept it..they even put Jade Goody in there. Dont you know ANYTHING.:jester:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Totally wrong end the stick. It made me chuckle simply because it shows you how far india has grown.

I never knew India had a big brother and if it would be accepted thats all.

India is well on the way to becoming an International Superpower and their economic boom has brought in certain western influences. Whilst India is still portrayed as being a very traditional country, the younger generation are beginning to find their own feet. Bollywood has also had a major influence on society. I do feel sorry for them having Big Brother foisted upon them, certainly that odious Jade Goody who would not be listed under one of our finest exports.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I had no idea India was such a backward nation as to bother with Big Brother. Thats disappointing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here