Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big Beach Pootique

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Double Hard Bastard

Oct 16, 2006
Have you ever seen Prydz live? I take it all you ever heard from him was 'call on me' which was just released to make shit load of money...hes a very clever man. the stuff hes got on his pryda label is a different thing altogether! And most of his tracks are never released anyway so noother dj can use them in their sets!
And fatboy is a good DJ, maybe not a good mixer but a good set is based on the tunes he plays and the atmosphere he generates. Hes up there with good party dj's like erol lakan, deadmau5, switch imho.

Also it was not a pop fest...sounded more like a stomping house/electro set to me

f*** em all , the big name DJ went out with fluffy bra's, silk ben sherman shirts & hot pant's! As long as there's some vinal gimp knockin out dirty minimal tech house...in fact stick me hind an lorry reversing & I'm happy!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
The first BBB was a great novelty. The second was brilliant because it was mad, chaotic and made a little bit of history.

How could the subsequent, 'safe' BBBs ever compare!?

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
How could the subsequent, 'safe' BBBs ever compare!?

They can't, so don't compare them. Yes, it wasn't great, but it was still a unique, outdoor event for Brighton which many other cities would kill for - so I support it.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Oh my God, that bloke in the palookavile shirt is one of the ugliest men I've ever laid my sorry eyes upon.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Go for it, could be interesting.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
this appears to have had its day now.......just a load of Brighton wannabees pretending to be Brightonians for the day...............bless em

I was in Churchill Sq soon after 12.30 and had just been texted the LC draw. Seeing a lad in an Albion shirt, i thought I'd pass on this bit of info. he looked at me as if i was from outer space. " Sorry, i don't know anything about football" he said.

Is that sad having to wear an Albion shirt just trying to be cool, rather than supporting the team? Expect he has here for FBS.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
I was in Churchill Sq soon after 12.30 and had just been texted the LC draw. Seeing a lad in an Albion shirt, i thought I'd pass on this bit of info. he looked at me as if i was from outer space. " Sorry, i don't know anything about football" he said.

Is that sad having to wear an Albion shirt just trying to be cool, rather than supporting the team? Expect he has here for FBS.

If said person has swelled the clubs coffers by 35 beans after buying a piece of polyester, I couldn't give a fat one whether he's Albion or not!!!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
What was the 'local special' thing he said he was going to do, after 'Put your hands up for Brighton' last year?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here