Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big announcement next Wednesday

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I thought I saw Dennis Wise at Elland Road this afternoon , might be wrong.

D

Deleted User X18H

Where on earth do you get your "news" from little man? Just do us a favour and disappear up your own blog you numpty!

Aegon and Chartis sniffing around. L&G were days from nationalisation last October. Although Resolution or parent group planning a further hostile bid soon.

Last edited:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
According to what's been mentioned here before, Amex just don't do such things as Stadium naming.

D

Deleted User X18H

According to what's been mentioned here before, Amex just don't do such things as Stadium naming.

They do however have a massive affiliation with Brighton and Hove. Where as L&G have their main office in Kingswood Surrey and have a larger involvement with another club.........:angry:

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Southern Counties said Ademeno not playing for Crawley and not injured - Don't think that him coming would be a big announcement though.

The one big thing that concerns me about this announcement that is big, is why there was no announcement warning us that we were going to get this announcement?

I mean, the bigness of the event that this announcement cannot speak of, should be important enough to warrant a previous announcement saying we'd get today's announcement that there will be an announcement.
Maybe they were keeping this announcement under wraps.

Shocking stuff, really. ???

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Hugo is going to offer a free taxi service to Falmer for people from Heathfield and Burwash, in return for free hospitality at the stadium. No guarantee that he will be sober on the way back though!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Southern Counties said Ademeno not playing for Crawley and not injured - Don't think that him coming would be a big announcement though.

Dont Millwall want to take him on loan with the option to sign him permanently at the end of the season ? :)

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Travelling back yesterday we struck up a conversation with a friend of Ken Bates who had been in the directors box. He said that an announcement larger but including stadium naming rights was in the offing. As he was a Chelsea supporting guest of LUFC he didn't have much interest and hadn't paid much attention. Bit annoying.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

supposedly had a muscle strain but don't think he will be coming to us and sure that a signing is not what the OP is on about

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here