Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
dave the gaffer said:
sorry!

its just is

BTW The bible says that God created man in his own image...good job he that is not true or God would look like Dwayne.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I was thinking more along the lines of London Irish

Dandyman

In London village.
Marc said:
This occured to me today (for some odd reason) but whats the Bible Crews answer to this:

GOD woke up and had 10mins to kill before lunch so he created Light/Earth/Adam & Eve etc etc

But what I wanna know is....Who created GOD?

???

He is created in my image but with a productivity problem.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Marc said:
This occured to me today (for some odd reason) but whats the Bible Crews answer to this:

GOD woke up and had 10mins to kill before lunch so he created Light/Earth/Adam & Eve etc etc

But what I wanna know is....Who created GOD?

???

A good question, and the fundemental flaw in the 'Intelligent Design' "theory" that some American's want taught as science.

It's really easy. The intelligent design "theory" goes that man is far to complicated to have evolved spontaneously and so must have had some intelligent intervention along the way to reach this level of complexity.

The retort to that is that anything intelligent enough to aid man in reaching this level of complexity must have been at least as complicated itself. So who designed it?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Erm no! After all there are many black Christians.

Or better still why pick on any religion...if you dont believe then you just dont believe and leave it at that!

Probably as we know far more about Christianity than the other religions. I would not be tempted to rip, Hinduism, to shreads as I know very little about it...

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
According the the Catechism God is, he always was, he always will be.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
BarrelofFun said:
Probably as we know far more about Christianity than the other religions. I would not be tempted to rip, Hinduism, to shreads as I know very little about it...

That's interesting, because from what I've seen on here, very few of you have any real knowledge of Christianity.

Anyway, I'm off to milk cows.

BTW, if it helps, part of the traditional Christian definition of 'God' is that God is infinite, eternal, and the sole creator of everything other than God. Which makes the original question rather pointless.

Last edited:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Just another test that religion just doesn't stand up to.

Last edited:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
MYOB, Hinduism is a non-evangelistic religion, you are either born a Hindu or you aren't, nobody will try to convert you.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Gully said:
MYOB, Hinduism is a non-evangelistic religion, you are either born a Hindu or you aren't, nobody will try to convert you.

See, I didn't know that because, clearly, nobodies tried spamming me with conversion literature :jester:

curly

Jul 5, 2003
gosport
'And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness.... So God created man in His own image, in the image of God created He him; male and female created He them' (Genesis 1:26-27).

just athought but why did god say "our" so who were the others?

god botherers beware!!

curly

Jul 5, 2003
gosport
and also this one, break everything down to an atomic level and think about this

"In nature, nothing is created, nothing is destroyed. Everything is transformed" (Lavoisier)

Oct 25, 2005
Hangleton
if eternity goes on forever, when will it finish? it will never finish. :eek: what's past the edge of the universe? :eek: if brenda's left the x factor who's going to win it? :eek: BIG BIG QUESTIONS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here