:yawn: Come on you O's :yawn:

Bloody peasant football

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I think US could be doing us a favour

I'd rather concentrate on the league myself :p

:clap2: top work agent S , now bet LARGE against us for the rest of the season please :wink:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Brighton to win 2-0 - 14/1
Glenn Murray to score first - 6/1
Glenn Murray to score last - 6/1
Over 1.5 goals - 7/4
Brighton half time/ full time - 7/2

It's possible for them all to come in:clap2::laugh:

and then again.............

BTW - I done my money too, so this is no gloat :down: Why don't I wait to see what US has done before I venture off to paddypower.com?

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
It's NSC folklore that US's tips are the kiss of death. I knew we were doomed as soon as I saw the thread.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
and then again.............

BTW - I done my money too, so this is no gloat :down: Why don't I wait to see what US has done before I venture off to paddypower.com?

I won the treble I posted after so I actually came out with 19 profit today:clap2:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Don;t wprry I am going LARGE on Yeovil to win Saturday and infact tip a 4-0 win to Yeovil.

bhamanandboy

Feb 17, 2008
I love the way a large percentage of fans are completely dillusional about our current crop of players.
False position, injuries etc.....

The facts are that they came to Brighton because no other sensible team wanted them?

As for thinking we are in a false position!! When will you learn!

And never rely on us to win you money. Were about the most unreliable outfit going.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I love the way a large percentage of fans are completely dillusional about our current crop of players.
False position, injuries etc.....

The facts are that they came to Brighton because no other sensible team wanted them?

As for thinking we are in a false position!! When will you learn!

And never rely on us to win you money. Were about the most unreliable outfit going.

That is spot on.

We are not a very good team are the facts and I fear relegation could become a reality.Slade did well at the the end of last season when we had nothing to lose. This season he is USELESS and CLUELESS.

bhamanandboy

Feb 17, 2008
The fact that you have never heard of him before his arrival at Brighton speaks volumes. I know for a fact that players look up to managers and i'm afraid they probably cant really be bothered to play for him in all honesty.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here