Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHAFC Vs Leicester

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
As much as I want the mighty DEANO to grace the dugout at Withers, I have always been mostly behind McGhee. In Recent months I have begun to wonder just what the f*** he's doing sometimes....afraid that after 4:50pm today I'll be fully on that train to McGoo Out City!

Just look at Coppell, he had f*** all and almost kept us up when we were already down...McGhee just seems to of lost the plot!

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
2:59 GOAL - Patrick McCarthy
Brighton 0 - Leicester 1Outswinging corner from right by-line taken right-footed by Joey Gudjonsson (Leicester) to far post, goal by Patrick McCarthy (Leicester) volleyed right-footed (bottom-left of goal) from left side of six-yard box (6 yards).Brighton 0-1 Leicester. Assist (cross) by Joey Gudjonsson (Leicester) from right by-line.

Do we not bother to defend the 6 yard bow anymore? Wise scored with a f***ing header from six yards last week, this c.unts scored from 6 yards this week. Fucks sake.

Brighton4eva

Jan 18, 2006
Exiled in Portsmouth
I have to agree with you Marc but I don't think changing the Manager now will do us any good either. The Scummers are still in freefall as are Derby - it is hard to think of where we can pick up any points - especially as it looks as if Mcghee has lost the team.

Listening to the Radio now and the team are playing as if they have no self-believe or confidence. They just don't seem to be motivated for the fight.

Let's see if Mcghee can stir them up at half-time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here