Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHAFC v HULL STREAM?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Exactly, I haven't got £30 or whatever it is to throw on a radio stream for the game for a year.

I always presumed (until moving away) I could get Radio Sussex online.

Perhaps the rest of us love the Albion enough to give up other things in life.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
He has paid for it; people outside Sussex pay the same licence fee, yet don't get the same service. Surely it is obvious that this was chimneys' point?

It must be nice living in cloud cuckoo land where everything is fair and equal.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Perhaps the rest of us love the Albion enough to give up other things in life.

Ehh?
How does that work? I've paid £400 for a season ticket, and just forked out £145 on my tv license. How that gives somebody in Sussex paying the same amount more right to listen to the game than me is beyond me. Think about it, instead of petty remarks about giving up other things in life.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
How that gives somebody in Sussex paying the same amount more right to listen to the game than me is beyond me.

I know 5 year olds that throw tantrums as well. Perhaps if you scream and stamp your feet you will get your own way.

Last edited:

Dominoid

Albion fan in Devon
Jan 6, 2011
Plymouth, United Kingdom
Exactly, I haven't got £30 or whatever it is to throw on a radio stream for the game for a year.

I always presumed (until moving away) I could get Radio Sussex online.

It's £4.29 a month. It's hardly breaking the bank. Have 2 less pints a month or a couple less coffees.

Someone living in Sussex will get it free because it is in the remit of the BBC to provide coverage of important local events. Those of us outside of Sussex are expected to pay it because it's not a majority interest where we are. If I wanted to, I could listen to local football but I don't want to so I pay for player.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
It's £4.29 a month. It's hardly breaking the bank. Have 2 less pints a month or a couple less coffees.

Someone living in Sussex will get it free because it is in the remit of the BBC to provide coverage of important local events. Those of us outside of Sussex are expected to pay it because it's not a majority interest where we are. If I wanted to, I could listen to local football but I don't want to so I pay for player.

But you can get other county bbc streams.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I know 5 year olds that throw tantrums as well. Perhaps if you scream and stamp your feet you will get your own way.

Nobodies throwing tantrums, you're argument for paying was that nothings fair, and thus I should pay up. My argument is that I pay £145.00 license fee, yet cannot access a radio link online when others can access it on their local radio, what's the logic behind that?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Nobodies throwing tantrums, you're argument for paying was that nothings fair, and thus I should pay up. My argument is that I pay £145.00 license fee, yet cannot access a radio link online when others can access it on their local radio, what's the logic behind that?

Why dont you take a few minutes off from being an idiot to read Dominoids post again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here