Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
1283460_300.jpg

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Ok I have just parted with my £20 for a BHAFC Russian Doll set.

So can anyone name the famous 5 who are all current players, largest down to smallest please.....

I also went in there yesterday and bought one and the fella is freaking out that he sold two in one day!! It was also the last one so there is now a large gap in his giant display!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I also went in there yesterday and bought one and the fella is freaking out that he sold two in one day!! It was also the last one so there is now a large gap in his giant display!!

Well we left a gap so I assume he must have more, going back tomorrow for another set

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Join a monastery Beachy and give up all your material possessions. It's what Granny W would want and it will be a cleansing experience.

In related news, does this Praha vendor trade in Russian Dolls for every football team in the known universe, including Crystal Palace?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Join a monastery Beachy and give up all your material possessions. It's what Granny W would want and it will be a cleansing experience.

In related news, does this Praha vendor trade in Russian Dolls for every football team in the known universe, including Crystal Palace?

All English league teams plus the bigger european ones

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Who would you have in it and in what order ???

I'll pass on that thus avoiding another trip to the NSC Cooler

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here