Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHAFC don't exist anymore according to E-Bay

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
What a lot of keyboard warriors we have on here. Frankly, I think he comes out of this looking much better than some of you lot.

:eek:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I blame the person who typed in the details originally on Ebay, not the guy selling the shirts. He edited the details as soon as he was told, he couldn't have done anything different.

Downloaded Penguin said:
I blame the person who typed in the details originally on Ebay, not the guy selling the shirts. He edited the details as soon as he was told, he couldn't have done anything different.

You've changed your tune. Only a few posts ago you were dredging up all the information you could find on the bloke and posting it on here.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
That was when we didn't know the full story, when it appeared the person selling the item was the one who put down we didn't exist anymore.

Subsequent to me posting that info about him it has become apparent he wasn't to blame.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
and I didn't sign him up to any spam mail or send him nasty emails...

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
Del Boy said:
that's a very high horse you have there, you gonna get off it?

Just because someone disagrees with you it doesn't mean they are on a high horse. I just happen to think some of you guys went way too far over a simple mistake and made Brighton fans look petty-minded and immature. I take that personally.

Can't see the guy ever signing a Falmer petition now, somehow...

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Vlad the Impala said:

Can't see the guy ever signing a Falmer petition now, somehow...

Right-like he's ever heard of BHAFC or gives a f*** about whether we get our stadium or not.!

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
my reply from him:

"Thank you for your question - and unecessary use of language. As I have already explained to 3 other users, this has been an honest mistake. I had a Meadowbank Thistle top, and Brighton top to list. The "no longer exists" information was supposed to have been inputed into the Thistle listing....blah blah"

:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here