Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bha

mk_bha

Jul 14, 2003
I am getting very dispondent with our club at present.

Our chairman gives shit players big contracts as a thank you - ludicrous!!!

Our manager is shit!!!

Our team is useless bar a forward who in my honest opinoin is a little teeny bit of a jumped up cheat.

I go to London and speak to Charlton fans who get season tickets for around 450, and Chelsea ssn tickets can be got for 600.

now, dont start "go there then" coz i do love the Albion - but i dont feel "on board" at present as i have always done before.
I feel there is little comms to the fans and the fans are constantly being used.

rant over - queue the insluar flamers - please take you rose tinted glasses of first.

Please try and answer without using the words Falmer or Gillingham.

Last edited:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Thats what i have been saying the fans have paid for everything bar sir norman chipping in and im sure a fair few will agree.:)

mk_bha

Jul 14, 2003
£330? seriously!!! :eek:

good old charlton by the blackwall tunnel, and we're goin up to win the cup for charlton by t...........

joking!!

Last edited:

mk_bha said:
I feel there is little comms to the fans
Where have you been over the last two days?

Paul Rogers providing refreshments.

Martin Perry walking down to Churchill Square to talk to the leafleteers.

Derek Chapman delivering soup at half time.

Nah, no-one at the Club gives a toss about the supporters.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I'm downhearted too, not really bothering with the on field stuff at the mo because Falmer (sorry had to say it) *IS* the most important subject concerning out 100+ year history, we dont get it we wont be able to moan about the manager/players/chairman anymore...its as simple as that.
Trouble is people (not directing this at you) seem to want too much from BHA because of the recent success, so far we aint having a great season but we are just outside the play offs....could be alot worse if we we're bottom!

We all know about the lack of seats at withdea, we all know about the high season ticket prices, we all know we are loosing money each year anyway, we all know Prescotts decsion is the be all and end all of this club.

And until he gives us the asnwer...theres not much worth moaning about IMO

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
mk_bha said:
£330? seriously!!! :eek:

good old charlton by the blackwall tunnel, and we're goin up to win the cup for charlton by t...........

joking!!

Yep. Going up a bit this year though I think. Will still be less than £400 quid though

mk_bha

Jul 14, 2003
"seem to want too much from BHA "

nope, just starting to get of my cocoon and am now able to see how ripped off we are getting.

I know it's an inadequate answer but it is your choice to stick around. Football fans do get used and do suffer from a lack of communication, far worse at most clubs than here.

The main problem with a lot of fans is that they have this illusion that the club somehow 'needs' them, feels attached to them and cares about them deeply. If you walked away tomorrow and never went within a mile of anything blue and white again, do you think the club would come running after you, pleading for you to come back? Obviously if lots of fans did it and weren't replaced the club might take some notice, but only because the significant loss of income forced them to.

So, ya know, it's your decision. If you're not enjoying it that much, take some time out. Plenty of more reliably quality things in this life. Things will probably get better fairly soon, if we're in this position this time next year McGhee will probably get sacked, and Prescott must say...no hang on, I'm not allowed to mention that.

xx

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
mk_bha said:
"seem to want too much from BHA "

nope, just starting to get of my cocoon and am now able to see how ripped off we are getting.

then why renew your season ticket? If you think its too much and you think your getting ripped off then just apply for tickets when you feel like going to a game. No point moaning on here about it as it wont get you a discount or anything ;)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
thats marvelous then and I cant be bothered to carry on this argument because it appears at least once every 2 weeks, see older threads :D

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
CAFC Matt said:
I pay £330 for my seaosn ticket at Charlton. Bloody good seat as well. YOU ARE BEING RIPPED OFF. :dunce:

No we are not being ripped off. Ripped off infers the club are personally profiting from the ticket money. Ain't the case. Ecovert get huge chunks of the gate receipts and if there's any ripping off being done, maybe you could cast a glance in that direction. Bit of a nice little earner for 'managing' a clapped-out athletics track. What else can the club do but pass the expenses on down the line to the punters?

Like somebody wise once wrote on here, a four hundred quid season ticket for the albion should be considered as a three hundred quid season ticket plus a hundred quid charitable donation to ensure the club don't fold. Fair enough.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Re: Re: Bha

Lord Bracknell said:
Where have you been over the last two days?

Paul Rogers providing refreshments.

Martin Perry walking down to Churchill Square to talk to the leafleteers.

Derek Chapman delivering soup at half time.

Nah, no-one at the Club gives a toss about the supporters.
Yeah but the point is they don't dip into there pockets do they.:p

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
chemical brother said:
I know it's an inadequate answer but it is your choice to stick around. Football fans do get used and do suffer from a lack of communication, far worse at most clubs than here.

The main problem with a lot of fans is that they have this illusion that the club somehow 'needs' them, feels attached to them and cares about them deeply. If you walked away tomorrow and never went within a mile of anything blue and white again, do you think the club would come running after you, pleading for you to come back? Obviously if lots of fans did it and weren't replaced the club might take some notice, but only because the significant loss of income forced them to.

So, ya know, it's your decision. If you're not enjoying it that much, take some time out. Plenty of more reliably quality things in this life. Things will probably get better fairly soon, if we're in this position this time next year McGhee will probably get sacked, and Prescott must say...no hang on, I'm not allowed to mention that.

xx
Yep spot on and thats what im doing:drink:
Everyone has a choice although its holding the fans to ransom for a club they love.???

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Berkshire you are a total non-Albion fan at present.

Fair comment and your decision but others that want to remain as fans and pay can make their own choices without your stupid words.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Re: Re: Re: Re: Bha

Safeway said:
Dare I ask when was the last time YOU dipped into your pocket to help the club?
Everytime i go to a match and a home game still sets me back £80 and thats not going out clubbing.
Yeah only 2 games this season,but 16 years worth in total means a shit load of money.:p

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Beach Hut said:
Berkshire you are a total non-Albion fan at present.

Fair comment and your decision but others that want to remain as fans and pay can make their own choices without your stupid words.
I have been to games this season and my stupid words are matched with your crap.

What is a total non albion fan exsplain?
You saying im encouraging others to do the same?

If your goner say something make it decent:smokin:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I just have :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here