Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bha

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Da Man Clay said:
We aren't getting relegated though. Nor do we pretend to be a big club.

6 points clear of the scrap.....don't speak too soon.

You don't pretend to be a big club because you're not...especially with only getting 5,000 at shitdean. At least we sell out 35k every home game

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
jevs said:

You don't pretend to be a big club because you're not...especially with only getting 5,000 at shitdean. At least we sell out 35k every home game

Wait till next season.

6 points will be plenty.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Look on the Brigt side, least West Ham players are really pulling together for the fight and not running off to the States to party.... O hang on.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Kinky Gerbils said:
Look on the Brigt side, least West Ham players are really pulling together for the fight and not running off to the States to party.... O hang on.

They can ALL f*** off to the states as far as i'm concerned :wave:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
jevs said:

no doing you much good though is it best player you have learned the business at the albion and if you support such a BIG club what are you doing on here.???

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
jevs said:
Who are Bradford.....what league are they in :lolol:

You,ll soon get to know who they are when you,re playing them season after next....:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Can somebody remind me of the result last time we played a league game West Ham?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
jevs said:

f*** me who rattled your cage?

What are you doing on here? Premiership party not keeping you entertained anymore?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
dougdeep said:
Can somebody remind me of the result last time we played a league game West Ham?

We took 4 points off them.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Yorkie said:
What has that got to do with it?

It's completely irrelevant it's like saying the last time we played at Anfield we got a draw.So what it was ages ago.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Jevs has some strange neurotic fixation with the albion. He was wronged in some way by the club and is now displacing his relegation fear and anger onto us.

All very odd. Kind of makes you feel proud that our little club makes the supporter of a premiership team feel inferior to the point he is more worried about what our team is doing than his own.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Grumpy Sourpuss said:
It's completely irrelevant it's like saying the last time we played at Anfield we got a draw.So what it was ages ago.

I answered dougdeep's question.
Did it offend you?

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Yorkie said:
I answered dougdeep's question.
Did it offend you?

Not offended me at all.

Maybe I should've quoted Doug instead.

It's still irrelevant either way.