Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA written off Vs Hull already....

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Hardly surprising as we haven't addressed any of the problems Gus identified after the Ipswich debacle !

How do you know that? You been watching training for the last 2 weeks?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Who gives a flying f*** about bookies that know piss all anyway ?????????

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
For some reason, I'm very confident after watching that CMS video :lolol:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
2 defeats in 13 months away for Hull City.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I think they will come for a point.if we defend like we have in recent games they may well get 3.

This has the makings of a really dull game.I think we will be more focused on defending given our last 3 games & I think hull always play it tight at the back.

It has all the makings of 0.0

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
2 defeats in 13 months away for Hull City.

Isn't it 3 lg defeats in 18 months at home for us? And 2 of those didn't count really (Saints and Hudds). Nailed on draw lol!

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
The consensus on Hull fans forums is they really fancy their chances seeing as we have shipped 9 goals in our last 3 games. Fair comment, especially as we have thrown away a lead twice so teams will now feel we can be rolled over even if they go behind.

I am hoping we put things right with a win for the Albion. To be honest having seen us cave in lately I would be happy with a solid defensive performance and a midfield that collectively puts a whole shift in to restore everyone's confidence. My gut feeling is that we don't quite have the right talent and balance yet to keep things tight at this level so I don't see it being 0-0!

Starting 11: The usual back 5 plus Bridders, Vincelot, Noone, Harley or Vicente, CMS & Barnes. Would hope to see Hoskins get a decent run out from the bench and look for a proper impact from KLL. Bridders and Vincelot together might tighten things up. Albion were poor for nearly an hour at Portman Road but in the short spell either side of his wonder goal Vicente started to frighten the Tractor Boys and his confidence grew by the minute so it was tragic our defence so quickly gifted them the win. I really hope Gus finds a formation that allows Vicente a greater influence for longer periods, especially at set pieces and playing the killer passes to CMS etc.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Starting 11: The usual back 5 plus Bridders, Vincelot, Noone, Harley or Vicente, CMS & Barnes.

Sorry but after seeing 9 go in last 3 I reckon we need changes in personnel as well as tactics .. defo give Painter a rest, no way play Harley, and I'm not sure Barnes and CMS combine as well as some of the PR says .. my only difficulty is finding replacements ... Dunk came out of dev squad and became a star .. maybe we got others ready to go? I dunno just reckon we need to make some changes

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here