Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA v PSG tonight 730pm, live streaming online!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Please be true but not holding my breath! It's at the same stadium as yesterday so if they weren't broadcasting that then why would they broadcast this?

Although it could be broadcasted on request of PSG I suppose?

wizo7

Man Met Massive
Dec 17, 2008
Bolney
Quality if it works, although my internets wank here in manchester, so doubt i'll be able to watch it anyway.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Being listed on myp2p doesn't mean a great deal.

In my experience myp2p has always worked and been genuine - hope this is correct tonight. The first link of this thread seems like one of those sad spam things tho...

Cypriot-Seagull

Jul 15, 2011
Somewhere in Cyprus
I live in Cyprus and my satellite is set up to receive all the Show Sports channels and according to EPG the game is on tonight. Whether or not this means it will work on p2p is another matter though. Hope it does for everyone!!!

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
And as mentioned above the Albion v 'Spurs game at the Amex is listed on myp2p too.

PortuGull

Gooooooooooooooooooooolll
Jul 10, 2011
Brighton Marina
I think the PSG website is carrying to, but you probably have to sign up

According to PSG website (preview of today's game), Brighton lost the '83 FA Cup Final to Man City... :facepalm:

Brighton, quatrième adversaire du PSG - Article - Article - PSG.fr

Entre 1979 et 1983, le club du Sussex de l'est, comté du sud est de l'Angleterre, connaît une période faste en accédant à la première division et en parvenant en finale de la FA Cup où il perd contre Manchester City.

pezza

Oct 26, 2010
seaford
Just had a look it is up on myp2p with the stream starting at 8:30 , the stream says it's coming from show sports 4 witch is a united Arab emirites channel can't see why they would be showing it but let's hope it's on

Cypriot-Seagull

Jul 15, 2011
Somewhere in Cyprus
Just had a look it is up on myp2p with the stream starting at 8:30 , the stream says it's coming from show sports 4 witch is a united Arab emirites channel can't see why they would be showing it but let's hope it's on

In fact show sports are amazing they show live football matches from around the world almost everyday. AD sports another United Arab Emirates broadcaster will show every single prem game this season. Their broadcasting laws are a bit more relaxed than the rest of the world and of course money plays a major role too!

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
match on Justin.tv

not sure if that direct link will work, if it doesnt then go to justin.tv and type brighton into the search. This will let iPhone/iPad/iTouch owners view the match if they download the justin.tv app

Diar

Apr 12, 2011
Got the same link which said Donny were on last night. Total con.
Dont get your hopes up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here