Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BHA 1 4 Portsmouth

• BHA 2 4 Portsmouth

• Total voters

nipponseagull

Apr 17, 2011
going for a 3-1 but I've only been right twice !! so what do I know?! anyway a wins a win!! 11 more days till my Amex debut - can't wait!!!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
No changes to the Portsmouth squad either in or out ahead of Saturday

Appy expects more exits - Pompey Past - The News

but they have Varney back to add a bit of pace alongside Futacs and Norris to threaten from midfield so their current record of one goal from open play in the last eight matches may well be deceptive. I back them to change that when playing against our defence which has conceded some sloppy goals recently as a result of careless errors. Their fans are targetting the next five games after tomorrow for the points to give them a chance to stay up. Logic says they will be very defensive but there is always the alternative of going for it on the basis that they've little to lose if no-one expects them to get a result from the game. I think they will be mainly comunter attacking but they do have pace and height so they offer a threat regardless of their league position etc.

2-1 to the good guys and (finally) into the play-off places :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I'm guessing Pompey will come and shut up shop so I'm predicting another late goal 1-0 win.

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
going for a 3-1 but I've only been right twice !! so what do I know?! anyway a wins a win!! 11 more days till my Amex debut - can't wait!!!

Well done. I work with Steve Foster & he keeps winding me up as I think I have predicted a score every game..................& yet to be right once!
Went for 1-0 to the Albion, so no chance then!!!

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
Well done. I work with Steve Foster & he keeps winding me up as I think I have predicted a score every game..................& yet to be right once!
Went for 1-0 to the Albion, so no chance then!!!

If you went to the occasional game you may have an insight to how we play & a better chance of predicting a right score. Your 1-0 shout seems good. Cakes on it?

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Well, it's about time we gave someone a good tonking - and this seems like an ideal opportunity. On the other hand, the phrases 'local derby' and 'banana skin' keep coming to mind. Good runs always end sometime, so do bad ones...................

Come on Albion - show me that I'm a glass half full person, and rub my nose in it!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Someones due a hiding...

4-0

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
I'm going for an outrageous ..........
6-0 to the Albion.

Sent from my bed in my garden shed !

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy