Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA v PNE : Official Thread

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
How ae we asupposed to socre goals and pick up vital points with a lone striker up front.

I do not understand McGhee's 'tactics' ?!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Why wait until the final minute to bring on Loft?

I do not understand McGhee

:censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :angry: :censored: :angry: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :censored: :angry: :censored

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Picking up a point is nice for a change, but unfortunately being in the position we are in in the table all it means is we have one less game to reel in Wednesday.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Loft on in the 90th minute? Anyone explain the logic behind that one - apart from Loft being able to claim that no-one has scored against us whenever he has come on the pitch!

Given up with MM out - I think he is here for the rest of the season, and maybe beyond. He does have a good track record at getting clubs from League 1 to the Championship, after all!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here