Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BHA 1 3 Plymouth

• BHA 2 3 Plymouth

• Other

Votes: 11 17.2%

• Total voters

With the Albion back to league action at Withdean on Tuesday night, hopefully the men in blue & white will put their disappointing performance & result against Stoke out of their minds.

Unbeaten Albion at Withdean against a struggling Argle team who have lost their last 5 games & only scored 2 goals should easily put them to the sword.
However, if complacency sets in or if Gus plays a weakened first eleven, then doing the double over Argyle may not be the case.

With the Albion playing MK Dons away on Saturday, 3 points is vitally important to keep the gap between us & the rest.

As always, you decide..........with your head!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
we're the best team outside the top four in the premiership, and having been so unlucky to lose against a stoke team who dont play football and are quite clearly shit, i cant see anything less than an 11-0 victory, which may finally make the premier league wake up and realise we should just skip the championship and the joke teams in it and go straight to the premiership as we take another step towards walking towards the league one title

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
It won't be as easy as we think. A scrappy 1-0 win, Noone scoring.

Jul 7, 2003
swindon, wilts
Going for 3-0. Besides the points deduction, the players have not been paid January's wages yet. Cannot see them being motivated for this game. They will probably travel down here on the day (saving money) and face a long coach journey back home.

chairman

Mar 5, 2009
lostwithiel cornwall
just a word of caution plymouth have nothing to loose and can be dangerous . those with very long memories my just remember jan 1967 Argyle went to Millwall and won ending Millwalls run of 59 home games unbeaten. So it can happen but for me history wont repeat its self and we will win 2-0 well fingers crossed anyway.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
I really think Plymouth will struggle tonight. I'd imagine they're just all looking to get out ASAP. Score early and we could get a hatful.
4-0. With Noone eager to impress and scoring.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here