Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** BHA v Leicester ** - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in its 11th SEASON !!

BHA v Leicester - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
1 - 1

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
I’ve never voted against the Albion in these polls so I feel a bit guilty predicted 1:2, but you never know with football, maybe my Albion mojo will be higher than its ever been by the end of the weekend.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Leicester really are a team that seem to always take points from us, and it's uncanny the amount of times the party line chooses the we didn't turn up v Leicester rhetoric.

Can you knock that shyte on the head please lads, turn up and turn them over.

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
Gone for an optimistic 1-1 Leicester are a few levels above us at the moment if they're on it we're going to get well beat. However, they had a tough game vs Napoli, If the home support gets behind the team and we get off to a good start I could see us getting something potentially nicking it.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
1-3 Leicester. Can't see anything but a defeat, hopefully not too heavy.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Gone for an optimistic 1-1 Leicester are a few levels above us at the moment if they're on it we're going to get well beat. However, they had a tough game vs Napoli, If the home support gets behind the team and we get off to a good start I could see us getting something potentially nicking it.

Agree with this. They have a lot of good players, but it was a tough game last night and they haven't kept clean sheets recently: Evans, Justin and Fafana all missing tomorrow from their defence as well as Perez suspended. 1-1.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not beaten them in 9 games since Oscar Garcia's day (L7, D2). Due a win? Head says no ....................

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I refuse to go for the goal hangars 1-1 score, unfortunately, I can't see us getting a result as they seem to be one of those teams where Potter can't find a formula to beat them ... 0-2

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
It takes a brave person to predict anything other than a Leicester win for this one. However, always hopeful - remember Man City last season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here