Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA v DONNY - 1ST GOALSCORER BEST PRICES

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
If I could suck my own cock I'd probably NEVER leave the house ffs!!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I heard there wasn't, still haven't been, can anyone confirm?

they've got them set up in the North Stand but no agreement with any major betting company was the last I heard

thoreveraviking

Jul 29, 2011
Republic of Yorkshire
Last time for advice , put your money on Sharp, if you're 1-0 down at least you will pay for your day out. I will check this thread out again on Sunday and see exactly who the 'wise owls' of this forum really are .

Jun 22, 2011
Has anyone been in to a william hill shop, yesterday Brighton were Evens with hills on oddschecker, want to know if the price is the same in the shop as on line, if so this could be a fill your boots bet.

thoreveraviking

Jul 29, 2011
Republic of Yorkshire
Has anyone been in to a william hill shop, yesterday Brighton were Evens with hills on oddschecker, want to know if the price is the same in the shop as on line, if so this could be a fill your boots bet.

Hahahahahahahaha you really don't know what we have this season do you and how well they have gelled together.
Ever heard of the 'Arsenal of the North' ? I thought not but believe me they are back.
However I might just have a cheeky £2 on this Calderon fella though as a 'hedging' bet but £50 on Sharp , he's that lethal.
Before our injury crisis last season , we were on the edge of the P/Offs; you dismiss us at your peril. We had upto 14 serious injuries last season at any one time. As soon as one recovered another got seriously injured and I'm not talking about 'knocks' here.

This is by far the best Rovers 1st team and squad , I have seen assembled in 40 years. :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Hahahahahahahaha you really don't know what we have this season do you and how well they have gelled together.
Ever heard of the 'Arsenal of the North' ? I thought not but believe me they are back.
However I might just have a cheeky £2 on this Calderon fella though as a 'hedging' bet but £50 on Sharp , he's that lethal.
Before our injury crisis last season , we were on the edge of the P/Offs; you dismiss us at your peril. We had upto 14 serious injuries last season at any one time. As soon as one recovered another got seriously injured and I'm not talking about 'knocks' here.

This is by far the best Rovers 1st team and squad , I have seen assembled in 40 years. :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Fair enough fella... I genuinely hope you do well this season, after Saturday obviously...

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place

This is by far the best BHA squad I've ever seen. (I was too young to see us in Div 1 in 83). And I wouldn't change Poyet for the world.........

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester

You've been pretty crap for 40 years then :wink: :jester:

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean

I really don't think you are underestimated at all. Sharp is a cracking player, and your squad looks good. Like my brother (seagull Muzzy) says above, I too hope you have a good season other than when you meet us. I have a lot of time for your fans and your club.

But I think a couple of quid on Barnes, will do me for Saturday. Betting is a real lottery until the squads settle into the new season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here