Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA v Crawley - FA Cup Fifth Round Draw Poll?

BHA v Crawley Fifth Round Draw?

• Must be BHA v Crawley

Votes: 26 34.7%
  • Albion v Someone else!

Votes: 49 65.3%

• Total voters

Dominoid

Albion fan in Devon
Jan 6, 2011
Plymouth, United Kingdom
To be honest, there's hardly anybody in the draw that wouldn't be a satisfying match. If it's another championship team then it's another good test of how we could do if we were to get promoted, if it's a big premiership side then it'd be a great day out and if it's Crawley then hopefully we can repeat the 1991 cup match against them! XD

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I'd take that at home...

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Happy days. I voted for a sussex derby but I'm happy whoever we get.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
No ta. No win situation really - should win but if we lost would be embarrassing and never hear the end of it, not exactly a big pay day either

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
I'd happily take Crawley. I want to go as far as we can in this competition as I'm too young to remember '83 and we've been pretty shithouse in the cup ever since.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Anyone remmember the last time both teams met...circa 1991 or 92 at the Goldstone. Massive build up calling it the sussex cup final and Crawley got stuffed 5-0. Curbishley got a brace iirc

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Anyone remmember the last time both teams met...circa 1991 or 92 at the Goldstone. Massive build up calling it the sussex cup final and Crawley got stuffed 5-0. Curbishley got a brace iirc

Yep, I was there. I work in Crawley and I was getting gip from all the Crawley "fans" in the week building up to the game. Bragging rights were well and truly restored!

Dad 38

Banned
Jan 24, 2011

curbs was manager of charlton by then and not even playing for us

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
They certainly won't want us!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here