Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Interesting reading the Brentford fans' forum. They reckon that despite cup heroics, in the league they are a one trick pony with tactics limited to passing sideways and then lumping it out to the wings. Double up on the wingers and they feel that they are buggered. They complain of the lack of a creative central midfielder (sounds familiar) with pretty much everything going wide.

Apparently Andy Scott dismisses the idea of "tippy tappy football" - he seems to think that if they get it wide and then get the crosses in they will win more often than not as, to date (in his view) they have been the better team despite drawing/losing most of their games. Seems his hat may be on a shaky nail if results don't improve soon!

Forster out, Simpson injured, Cort (when he plays) preferring to play off a central striker rather than attack the ball............

Seems like tactics we are well equipped to deal with so I am going for a 2-0

I have also gone for 3-0.
Seems a very popular score!

As for the crowd>

There are currently 517 seats free in East stand, 5 South A, 4 South B, 7 South H, 149 South J. So assuming the 682 do not sell (hopefully we will sell a few more between now & tomorrow), the capacity of 8,850 falls too 8,168.

That very small stand - we do not sell tickets unless every where else is full up. Holds about 60, so lets say 8,100 now.

Brentford, say will bring 300, leaving 500 spare places in the away end & reducing the crowd to 7,600.

Approx 5% of ticket holders don't turn up (holiday, not well etc), so as it stands that would bring the crowd to 7,220.

Srixon

Sep 26, 2010
Went for the 1-2 to Brentford option. Last 6 Albion games I’ve attended over the last 6 years have ended in us losing and I’m going tomorrow, please god, let this awful losing streak come to an end. Pleaseeeeeeee!

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
i'm with you on this one. if we take the chances we create pretty much every game, we're going to run up a 5 or a 6 nil victory pretty soon. could have easily scored 6 on saturday.

Yes - I agree with you both but don't know how to multiquote

We're due a big one soon - phnarr phnarr

chinners

Aug 27, 2009
Brighton
it will b tough we r the team to beat at the mo but i think we will edge it

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I kinda think someone is going to get taken outside and given a seriously good spanking and I think Brentford could be that someone. Charlton was the last time I saw us give a team of any note in the same division a good tonking and that was in the 80s :thumbsup:

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
2-1 win. Murray, Lua Lua. Have to say im not as confident about winning at Tranmere though, never do well there.

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
They'll put 11 behind the ball, bite ankles, run around like nutters frothing from the mouth. But our tippy tappy skills will knacker them and they'll make a defensive mistake in the 69th minute when Benny will produce a perfect cross for a simple Barnesy tap in. After that the shop shuts. So 1-0. Good enough, thank you.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
2 - 0 Albion win.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here