Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** BHA v Brentford ** - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in its 11th SEASON !!

BHA v Brentford - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
1-1

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
Potter needs this one - after 3 wins from 4 - there is now 11 without a win. Brentford are a team Brighton should be beating. However, its a dangerous fixture - Brentford are the Sheff Utd / Leeds of this season and the outcome of this game is unpredictable.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Long overdue but I think we will nick it 1-0 and get our first double of the season.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
I get feelings sometimes, even at my age and I think we will win and win well, Brentford are a very direct attacking side and leave gaps, perfect for the way we play, think 3-1 (Nurse, we are my tablets?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Impossible to call yet as we have no idea of the teams. Brentford reporting zero COVID cases 4 days before the game can change dramatically. As it could for us.
Duffy is back. Apparently so are Maupay and Gross. Welbeck is also back in full training but unknown if he’ll make the bench.
Right now I can’t see where our next win is coming from, which probably means it’s this one.

Thick Duffy is suspended. Anyway 1-0 to the Albion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Tony Bloom does everything to avoid Mathew Benham at away game. Wonder what happens at the home game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here