Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** BHA v Aston Villa ** - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in its 10th SEASON !!

BHA v Aston Villa - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Villa was the last time we scored 2 goals and won in a PL game (November). They'll score and not sure we'll get 2 - so 1-1 for another home draw

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I'll go for 2-2. Open game, plenty of diving from sock boy.

Eric Youngs Contact Lens

Dec 9, 2020
East Sussex
I've gone 1-2 Villa. I was surprisingly confident in our last PL games of getting something, but just think Villa have a little too much confidence and players who run at us, which I think we struggle with a little.. Left side bothers me defensively without Solly, so interested to see if we play BDB (I suspect we will) or if he thinks Karbownik ready to face Traore etc.. they deliver good quality crosses from both sides. That said, we know we can do a job on them too, so winning not out of the question, just don't think we will for some reason..

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Don’t think we will see Veltman in attack much. Will be assigned to Grealish and certain to get a yellow. Just hope not to early in game

barmyarmy

Banned
Feb 6, 2021
0-2 Villa - they are playing well at the moment and think we will be lethargic from the midweek FA cup game.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
After a weeks rest for some of our boys, I’m going for a 1-0 to the mighty seagulls to send the villains home pointless from us this season.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
1 - 1

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here