Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bha number plates

Nov 20, 2003
hove
my misses has just bought me a bha plate bless her, does anybody know where i can get them made up with the seagull badge on as i have seen them on other cars ,thanks.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
My dad has 'MI BHA', he'll tell anyone whos willing to listen he was one of the first person to get a bha number plate!

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
I've had mine 12 years (before "M" reg plates even came out - Biscuit's dad!) and its been on 5 different cars.
Used to regularly drive it to The Goldstone and back in those days I only ever saw one other BHA plate.
Now theres dozens of them in Mill Road on a Saturday

Last edited:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
227 BHA said:
I've had mine 12 years (before "M" reg plates even came out - Biscuit's dad!) and its been on 5 different cars.
Used to regularly drive it to The Goldstone and back in those days I only ever saw one other BHA plate.
Now theres dozens of them in Mill Road on a Saturday

Its hardly 12 years old, but I know what you mean.

My dad thinks he's a trend setter. :lolol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
honey boy zimba said:
my misses has just bought me a bha plate bless her, does anybody know where i can get them made up with the seagull badge on as i have seen them on other cars ,thanks.

That would be an expensive luxury for me....

Whatever the reg. costs, plus a few quid for the seagull stickers and lord knows how much for the repairs (I live in Southampton and work in Portsmouth and Croydon!!!!) ???

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
227 BHA, think I used to follow you away from the Goldstone and back to Worthing after games, the only other plate I saw around that time was H1 2 BHA, think it might have been on a white MR2.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Gully said:
227 BHA, think I used to follow you away from the Goldstone and back to Worthing after games, the only other plate I saw around that time was H1 2 BHA, think it might have been on a white MR2.

Yeah, that would have been me. I'm sure H1 2 BHA is still on an MR2 but its a blue one.

Back in the Goldstone days the plate I remembered was similar in style to mine - something like 837 BHA.

The beauty of this type is that it hides the age of the car and the plate itself has a much greater value which is very good news as I only paid £450 for mine - I've been offered a hell of a lot more for it now but always turn the offers down

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
my dad thinks he set a trend too :lolol:

he has had it for years. Only since priestfield days.

His is B3 BHA, the B3 being 83' for the cup final.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
My name, DOB, BHA = defo a must have...

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Had my plates R 1 4 (One For) BHA for 11 years now with Seagull badges on,last month had the police knock on my door and told me they were illegal with the badge on...so had to change them back to the original plates...makes me mad...can have the Europeon badge (which I refuse) or the St Georges badge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here