Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Sorry-it had to be done.....

Don't panic! Don't Panic!

joneshead.jpg

skr80

Oct 9, 2003
dont tell them your name Pike

still a bit fed up about the whole position regarding BHA - all the news is who is being sold next (Cullip / Knight / Harding) - when was the last time there were such rumours about buying some-one (a striker maybe??)

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
skr80 said:
dont tell them your name Pike

still a bit fed up about the whole position regarding BHA - all the news is who is being sold next (Cullip / Knight / Harding) - when was the last time there were such rumours about buying some-one (a striker maybe??)

The last time we had a bit of spare money maybe?

TELF

Aug 19, 2003
Lancing
oh with a post count of 80 surely you havent an opinion that is serious have you. post on here another 10000 times and we will listen to you. we aint doomed mate i think the words are 'well and truely fcuked'
skr80 said:
1. We sell a player for 250K - little/ nothing to spend on replacement player / loan (see 'ask the club) - doomed

2. We have no decent striker that can score in this division at the moment - if we dont win 1-0, then were doomed.

3. The club send out begging letters for money - on top of season tickets sales etc - btw - who 'won' the lifetime ticket? - doomed.

4. We are still years away, and hundred of K away from getting a ground (falmer or wherever) - and if / when we do get planning permission - can we afford to build it? - doomed

5. We can't fill Withdean anymore - except for the 'big' games - many spare seats at most home games now - doomed.

6. my post count not over 2000+ - me doomed....

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:
:smokin: :smokin:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here