Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA and Palace both get to Play Off Finals...

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
Wozza said:
Can't be bothered to look it up but isn't Sunderland's recent form (incl cup) something like:

LDLLWW

???

i was gonna say something along the same lines. sunderland are in shit form i thought and palace are absolutely raring to go...

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Richie Morris said:
Sunderland also had their goalie sent off early on.

Uncle Buck, agree that Swansea vs Cardiff is intense, but also has often been played with no away supporters at the game. Also not likely to have 30,000 of each side there either.

To be honest, our rivalry with Palace is not viewed as partlicaly intense outside the 2 clubs. South Glamorgan Police seem to have been reasonably switched on with the games at the Millenium, which is a suprise, bearing in mind how clueless they were when we last played at Ninian Park.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Richie Morris said:
Im sure they will liase with both sussex police and the met and control things as much as they can.

of course they are that is there job.

In any case can we get to the final before you lot start worrying about who may or may not be kicking around. As far as I know there are 2 rather important games against Swindon on the way that are not a forgone conclusion as some people on here seem to think.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
gazwag said:
Are they likely to be in Cardiff on Saturday night as their match if they are in it is on Monday ?

The Div 1 game is now on the Saturday, as the England Squad for the Euro's has to named that day and I guess the FA thought there was the outside chance of a nationwide player being picked, but once named in the squad, if they are injured, UEFA can be difficult about allowing you to call up replacements.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Albion Rob said:
I'm really struggling to think of any Div 1 player who may make Euro 2004 even if our entire squad was wiped out in a plane crash.
Andy Johnson:salute:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
What a cracking saturday night that would be roll on grrrrr,well im sure the sheep would also like to have a crack at us aswell as palarse ha ha.

Entertainment at its best:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here