Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] BHA 2 Palace 0

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Benteke will manage three goals and Zaha will sign a new improved contract having failed to free himself due to some Price Charming shenanigans and no club being willing to pay the reduced price of 30 million

That doesn’t sound right. One of the world’s greatest ever players will end up with no honours, playing in front of 26,000 at awful Selrust Park.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
That doesn’t sound right. One of the world’s greatest ever players will end up with no honours, playing in front of 26,000 at awful Selrust Park.

It’s heartbreaking I know but shit happens :smile:

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
All the Palace wankers are tugging themselves off daily on NSC itching to post. Palacefinder General has coaxed them away from their kleenex with this thread.

Fine work sir.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
All the Palace wankers are tugging themselves off daily on NSC itching to post. Palacefinder General has coaxed them away from their kleenex with this thread.

Fine work sir.

And I always seem to coax you out with a guaranteed insult :D

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I expect you to still be posting complete shite on here and being a thoroughly sad individual. Plus disappearing for a few weeks at a time when Palace lose. Again.

It's a given!

:thumbsup:

I am surprised he’s even on here given Palace’s implosion, I guess it’s be because they are safe and above us. Should we overtake them over the next two games he’ll be gone again until next season when we lose and they win

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
19 minutes to respond says it all about your life.

As do the 5000+ posts on this forum.

It's masochism. Pure and simple,

Dougle comes on here acting as if he thinks he's clever and is winding people up. By now he knows that that is not the case & everyone just laughs at him, so what's the motivation?

He gets the absolute SHIT kicked out of him, metaphorically speaking, EVERY time he posts on here and then runs away, crying, not to be seen for weeks.

Then he can't help himself and comes back for yet another pasting. It's almost incredibly sad. Who would waste their life being constantly humiliated, belittled and made a complete fool of?

Who would want to be the source of fun and derision for hundreds of fans of your football club's biggest rivals?

Very, very sad and very, very strange.

I can only think that he can't afford the Croydon rates for a dominatrix to tie him up, whip his balls with a riding crop and bring out the 12" strap on.

What a ****. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here