Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA 16/1 to Win League 1

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Before any club has sorted out it's squad for next season, this would really be a majorly risky bet.

I've never been into long term bets for pretty much that reason. The odds never seem generous enough to me.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Pretty daft sticking any money down before August. Who knows, we might 'do a Lewes' and flog the entire playing staff between now and then :shrug:

Nah, wait and see what the starting line-up is likely to look like. At best, we might be looking at the play-offs so 16/1 is not good value.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
16/1 is good odds , that price wont be there if MA brings in some shit hot signings before August. Come August and the squad has been strengthened with 6 or 7 new recruits and the best odds will be down to 6/1.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Alot better odds than what we got last season

I got 14/1 last season so not that much difference

EDIT: scrap that, 14/1 just for Promotion not winning the league!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If Fozzy and Muzza are firing on all cylinders next season expect it to be best attacking partnerships the Albion has seen since the days of Magic & Superfred/Spider.

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008

Our odds have lengthened in the last couple of hours to 20's, which I reckon is pretty good value. One or two sides are ridiculously over-priced (eg. Colchester @ 12s and Scunny @ 14s). If the bookies are right, we would finish 3 places lower next season under MA than we managed last season under Wendy - shome mishtake, shurely!??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here