Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bexley now being hit

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
They will just go where the police aren't.

Exactly. The shops down the road from work (St Marys Cray, heading towards Orpington) have been hit now. Currys, PC World, Game etc.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Bexley is the upmarket end, rather than Bexleyheath.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Mate is a police officer there been on sense 6am, she just rang her sister and said go get ya kid from Nursery and get home its all going off. Dont sound good at all:annoyed:

If it's 'going off' then I'm sure the advice would not be to put your kid inthe middle of it!!

stewardxxx

Oct 7, 2008
Brighton
If it's 'going off' then I'm sure the advice would not be to put your kid inthe middle of it!!

Surely it would be better for the kid to be with it's parent in a distressing situation and not have a quarter (I think its a ratio of 1 for every 4 kids) of a nursery nurses attention

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
They will just go where the police aren't, wouldn't be surprised if it kicked off outside London as a lot of outside forces are sending men to London

They're only sending people who are on rest days or other non-front line duties. Normal numbers are still being maintained. Going to be a massive overtime bill for the Met though.

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
Surely it would be better for the kid to be with it's parent in a distressing situation and not have a quarter (I think its a ratio of 1 for every 4 kids) of a nursery nurses attention

perhaps the parent concerned has a full time job!!
You retard (quote) :rock:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here