Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beware The Beast of Wrexham...

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
Personally, I hope they turn up and try and press us, and try to stop us passing it. If a lower league team tries to do that, I think they will get ripped to pieces. Could be a BIG number.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Dunno if its been mentioned, but Gritt 23 saw the following tweet from KLL

kazenga25kazenga

BACK in newcastle dis weekend too see my family and friends ..... also IM looking forward to dye my hair blonde next week LOL..scaryy!!!!

Shame. I was looking forward to seeing him tearing up a non-league fullback.

Wrexham are 6/1 for the win with Paddy Power. Might be worth a sniff, being as it looks like our team is going to be a bit of a dogs dinner tomorrow.

Hopefully CMS will piss all over him.

Practice shouting "PENALTY" - if CMS mugs the big feller, there'll be no way but down.

But I love this kind of talk ahead of a match, from players or managers - it sets up the encounter to be a little more interesting for watching individual players.
Wrexham are obviously a very confident outfit at the moment, and I sense they still respect us as an adversary.... so it ought to be a revealing match.
I hope if Gus throws in a couple of youngsters, they feel that 'nothing to lose' sensibility for themselves too, as it could get the hackles up for our side too.
Maybe Vicente can get a game, that would make it even more interesting.

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
This a bizarre joke? CMS, Buckley, LuaLua, Bridcutt, Vincelot, El Abd, Both keepers, Sparrow, JFC, Barnes, possibly Calde, Vicente and Noone, hardly down to the bare bones?

Calde, Vicente Noone won't be risked.

Gus has already said Hall, Sampayo, Kasim will most likely feature. I am sure it will be more development squad than first team.

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
All this chippy bollocks from some unknown fat non-league clogger reminds me of all that bollox Aldershot came out with about a decade ago before we absolutely tonked them 5-2.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
6-2?

I don't see any problems tomorrow. We have a good squad of players and the whole place should be buzzing after the Southampton match.. What we REALLY need is CMS to rediscover his scoring touch. What I'd also like to see is us try a more attacking approach with plenty of wing play.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I hope he reads this!
Yes I'm sure this sleek accomplished international centre half actively seeks out all of my posts.

To be fair, I'd imagine it's more likely that Gus Poyet will pin this article up on the dressing room wall when he reads what this unknown porker at the heart of your defence has to say, and who has to explain why he likes everyone to call him "the beast". Was his first choice nickname of "Ace" already taken?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I hope he reads this!

Footballer? Read?

Wait a second....does this help? :wink:

Pawb hon chippy bollocks chan rhyw 'n anadnabyddus bloneg non - chynghreiria clogger atgoffewch 'm chan pawb a bollox Aldershot came i maes ag am ddeg blynedd yn ôl anad ni 'n ddiamodol tonked 'u 5 - 2.

wrexhamandbrighton

Dec 4, 2011
Yes I'm sure this sleek accomplished international centre half actively seeks out all of my posts.

To be fair, I'd imagine it's more likely that Gus Poyet will pin this article up on the dressing room wall when he reads what this unknown porker at the heart of your defence has to say, and who has to explain why he likes everyone to call him "the beast". Was his first choice nickname of "Ace" already taken?

Fair enough, lets just hope you can thrash this fat bunch of non league porkers. We have nothing to lose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here