Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beware of flying notepads..

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Aberdeen have asked supporters to name and shame the fan who attacked former Rangers star Mark Hateley on Saturday.

An angry supporter, believed to be a season-ticket holder, threw a notepad at the pundit following the 1-1 draw.

Pittodrie security staff and the police were looking at CCTV pictures to try to establish the identity of the man.

Who%20Cares.jpg

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
chemical brother said:

oh man what I would give to be sat there now instead of at shitty work...........I wanna go surfin' dammit :nono:

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
Trigger said:
Aberdeen have asked supporters to name and shame the fan who attacked former Rangers star Mark Hateley on Saturday.

An angry supporter, believed to be a season-ticket holder, threw a notepad at the pundit following the 1-1 draw.

Pittodrie security staff and the police were looking at CCTV pictures to try to establish the identity of the man.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

I thought I might care about it. But I didn't. If you'd titled it something like 'Aberdeen fan throws notepad at Mark Hateley in incident about as far removed from Brighton and Hove Albion or anything interesting as possible' I probably wouldn't have.

xx

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
CrabtreeBHA said:
oh man what I would give to be sat there now instead of at shitty work...........I wanna go surfin' dammit :nono:

I thought of you this morning Crabtree - theres a poster on the DLR that has a photo of a guy skiing with a really suntanned face - and the caption says - this is the only excuse to have a brown nose at work!! :lolol: :lol: sorry reminded me of your ski trip!!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here