Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Between Zamora's goals

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
The pies got better...and then got worse again.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Finished school, finished college, finished uni, got a job, got married, had a baby, bought a house, got Staines promoted to the Premier League in 7 seasons on Football Manager.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Moved from London to Brighton then Berlin. Got married. Ran 4 marathons and bought too many CDs and records.

Last edited:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
You know, the usual:
coma, depression, bloatedness of the guts and jowls, slipped disc, and world record holder for holding breath in fart-filled lift - 11 minutes and from a variety of farts from around the world (there's something heavily hideous about Greek gases).

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Moved house a frankly ridiculous seven times, including to Massachusetts, Texas, then back to the UK (for good). Acquired a wife, another nationality, two cats.

Never mind all that - between Zamora's next two goals I honestly want nothing more eventful to have happened than my shopping trip to Curry's yesterday. The great man has officially broken the seal. Watch him fly.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
July 2002 to now.

We had a daughter.
We got married.

Not much else has changed.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
a colonoscopy and took up golf again.

I feel for you. That must have been very painful and a little embarrassing to admit. And how was the colonoscopy?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here