I have had an accumilator on this week with the following

Holland
France
Turkey
Denmark
South Africa
Uruguay
Chile

and I have 1 More left to cash in a tidy £150 profit and the 1 left is MILLWALL to win tomorrow.

now the question is NSC, would you now LAY OFF millwall just incase I stand to lose it ALL? or would you just go on with the bet. If I lay off them off at say £50 I stand to win £50.

what would YOU do?

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
As we are not talking about HUGE amounts like the last accumulator thread that was on here. I'd just leave it. But then I fancy Millwall to win anyway.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I'd carefully look at whether its a ninty minute bet though, if its a draw at full time you could lose whatever you do

superseagulls

Feb 2, 2009
I guess the main question is who does everyone think will win the play-offs? gotta be millwall surely? but the more I think about it the more doubtful I get.

ChapManiA

Banned
Oct 25, 2004
Burgess Hill, West-Sussex
Personally I'd lay Millwall, currently at 2.22 on Betfair, you could do it for a small profit. Take a punters £20. If Millwall do win, you lose about £24 on Betfair, but of course you'd win you accumilator. If Millwall lose, you lose you £5 accumilator stake, but win the £20 stake from the punter on betfair.

superseagulls

Feb 2, 2009
Personally I'd lay Millwall, currently at 2.22 on Betfair, you could do it for a small profit. Take a punters £20. If Millwall do win, you lose about £24 on Betfair, but of course you'd win you accumilator. If Millwall lose, you lose you £5 accumilator stake, but win the £20 stake from the punter on betfair.

On the other hand I might do an "in-play" bet and see what happens after say 20 mins.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here