Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Betting on the Albion this weekend (buying money, shirley?)

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Will not be an easy game. Exeter are no mugs. However, I will stick my neck out and say 2-1 Albion.

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
You'll be gutted if we win 7-2. Maybe you should have split the tenner in proprtion to the odds, eg £3 on the 100-1 shots, 70p on the 425-1 shots and 60p for 500-1, using the remainder to cover the even more unlikely scores.

My stakes aren't level. If you are that desperate and think you might miss one just back to win by 4 or more at 20/1. 4-0, 6-2 and 7-2 are probably the only ones I've not covered that I wont pick up on though if that comes in.

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
get on us for first corner, throw in free kick etc Gus will have our lot coming out of the blocks HARD

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Albion home record:

W D L F A
2 3 10 12 24

City away record:

W D L F A
2 3 11 13 31

The Grecians play some neat football but don’t seem to carry much of a goal threat. Most of the match reports (away at Charlton, Bristol Rovers etc) usually say they controlled the game but got beaten by a sucker punch.

Stanno’s out, Archibald-Henville’s out and Stewart is only just coming back but won’t be fit. Collectively they aren’t a bad side (albeit on a poor run of form since Christmas) but individually the Albion have much better players.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Bozza what was the 'free bet' thing (£50) that the fella with the 9k acc waqs on about on the other thread - cant find what he means mate

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here