Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Betting game Vcash?

Did you lose your betting game Vcash on the Palace game?

• I lost my Vcash before the Palace game.

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • I lost it ON the Palacegame.

Votes: 18 23.7%
  • I have not lost it yet.

Votes: 46 60.5%
  • What Vcash?

Votes: 4 5.3%

• Total voters

I'm down to 600, as you can see! Good thread.

We do need a league table though.

Current top five are:

Lord Bracknell has a total of 13018
seggers has a total of 12418
B.H.A. Damski has a total of 10676
WeAreTheAlbion has a total of 10000
ropey9 has a total of 9060

You may be interested to know mods have the ability to change their vcash amount....just saying Lord B......
Thanks for the tip, Mr G.

As it happens, I blew 14,946 on the Palace game. But that was starting with 27,964, thanks to a big win when Leeds got the late draw.

As I've said before ... the object of this game is to beat fellow-NSCers, and the way to achieve this is not to get too sloppy-eyed about how you actually think the Albion will perform.

I'm waiting to see how seggers, B.H.A Damski, WeAreThe Albion and ropey9 place their bets for the Ipswich game before committing myself.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Terrible vice gambling.....you lot should be ashamed!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
As I've said before ... the object of this game is to beat fellow-NSCers, and the way to achieve this is not to get too sloppy-eyed about how you actually think the Albion will perform.
How did you get to 28k? Starting with 1k, that's ridiculous.
I'm waiting to see how seggers, B.H.A Damski, WeAreThe Albion and ropey9 place their bets for the Ipswich game before committing myself.
How can you see what they've bet on?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I lost all mine on the Palace game , did a "Tony Bloom" and went all in with a virtually unbeatable hand but got suckered.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I was trying to pace myself, but then went a bit silly. If we'd held on against Leeds, I had v50 on the Leeds HT Brighton FT market, and that would have been a bit tasty and put me back in the game. Come about March time though, most people will have very little left and that will be my time to strike. I need to buck the ideas up a little bit, otherwsie I too will be out of the running, though...

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
It's a bit of fun!:cheers:
Go on have a go, you might enjoy it!:wink:
I doubt it.

I've seen it happen, first its vCash betting then a little bet on the football then you end up on the racing post website for hours on end plotting horse racing coups.......Look you've lost all your vCash already, next thing you know you'll be down the virtual pawnbrokers or getting loans from virtual Wonga.

Its a slippery slope s-s.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
I doubt it.

I've seen it happen, first its vCash betting then a little bet on the football then you end up on the racing post website for hours on end plotting horse racing coups.......Look you've lost all your vCash already, next thing you know you'll be down the virtual pawnbrokers or getting loans from virtual Wonga.

Its a slippery slope s-s.
I let my heart rule my head against palace and stuck the lot on, but like i said a bit of fun.
Gambling should be only be conducted sensibly or just for fun, only bet it if you can afford to lose it.
You can't take your vcash with you!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I let my heart rule my head against palace and stuck the lot on, but like i said a bit of fun.
Gambling should be only be conducted sensibly or just for fun, only bet it if you can afford to lose it.
You can't take your vcash with you!
I'm investing my vCash in vpremium bonds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here