Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Betting advice needed ......$56,000 at stake

About 38k english money but i don't live in england anymore so its would still be 56k to me .......that tevez hamstring injury killed me.....he missed 3 games !!!!!!!

Isn't internet betting now illegal in the USA? I'm sure they made it a federal offence for banks etc. to collect stakes for gambling. If so, how did you manage it?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Final result............. Profit of $10,200

delighted with that .....big thanks for all the advice and the old man who helped me lay off on the bets

Great work :clap:

And the ICING on the CAKE, is that I had a whopping THREE pounds on 3-1 last night @ 16/1 :clap:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He lives in Canada.
All of this for Canadian dollars, jeeeez, I thought we were taking real money. :lol:

congratulations, must be nice watching a win come in knowing it was never in doubt.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Well done, spend it wisely!

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
So how did you do this bet Dale ? as you talking about exchanging and laying off bets.
I also saw you said you had already won $1000 at some stage, as way i do it is accumulators eg 10 folds that are very hard and need to get 100% correct or lose bet, interested to see how you done this as might be worth a go next year.
I did predict all the leagues winners man utd, qpr, brighton, chesterfield and crawley, did this in november i only bet £2 unfortuntely and won £200.

Jan 14, 2008
Windsor ontario
I did 9 folds and 10 folds for this bet and only decided to give it a go when Adams got the sheff utd job.....i knew he'd get them relegated. The others were relatively low odds, just with a higher stake . In total the bet with 9 and 10 folds was about $215

I got it wrong thinking i'd already won $1000 thought id done it e/w but hadn't.

As for laying off the bet had to get my dad to do it as I tried to put $12000 of my canadian credit card into my betting acc and canadian banks block gambling sites. So got dad to lay off on berbatov to score at anytime during the blackpool game which i lost so stood to win $28,5000 minus the berbatov stake. Then laid a little on Man utd which meant either won about $5k if utd won or 10k if barca won. I wanted to let it ride I was that confident barca would win, but if they'd lost I'd owe my dad about $11,000 not worth it.

It was the worst case scenario that occured really, but if worst case means 10k ....i'd take that everytime. If I'd let the bet ride without laying off I'd have won $28,616 because my initial stake was halved due to berbatov and tevez being joint top scorers

I also got ridiculously lucky

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here