Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bets for tonight

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
One accie was as close as you can get, with Rangers conceding in the 94th minute, at home. For £350.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Ouch, Sheff Utd bottle it at home again!

unreal. going to stick to my new rule of never putting in a team other than prem or championship. lower leagues well too unpredictable.

Championship results were all so easy tonight. Feel like ive missed out on a big win tonight.

Must be a lot of winners on here :thumbsup:

Funnell

Jan 10, 2012
Had £7 at 14/1 on
Arsenal, PSG, Albion and Blackburn. Very tense with 3 sides only ahead by a goal with 10mins left. Also got a ten folds at 135/1 still on for tomorrow, needs quite a few results but most are big favourites at home in the CL. Sweating on chelsea to beat juve and benfica to win away to celtic.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Dean Hammond to score at any time, 6/1. £5 win, so I would be relatively pleased with that. I'm also continuing my trend of backing us to win in a double with whoever Portsmouth are playing, it is going reasonably at the moment! Tonight it happens to be Swindon, who are odds against. £5 double on the pair of us to win returns £25 so that would be rather nice. That double PLUS Hammond popping up with a goal would do me VERY nicely.

If not, Hammond OUT. :angry:

Well, that's nice. But HAMMOND OUT. :rant:

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Double on Bayern Munich (2/5) and Leicester City (7/10). Pays just over 11/8.

Eden Hazard - first goal. Chelsea v Juventus (10/1).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here